The Simple Girl Who Caught My Attention

Simpleng tulad mo

"Hi Dwaynne" a girl approach me with her seductive voice while she reach my waist and her other arm is in my neck

"Hi Leigh" I greet her back

"Tss" she smirks "I'm Vanessa" wrong move

"Sorry, hi vanessa"

"Oh c'mon Dwaynne! Just ask me" she said seductively

"Okay" I raise my two hands in the air as sign of surrendering "My place? Or your place?"

Next thing I knew I'm laying here on a bed next to a girl whom I forgot the name already. Slowly, I get off the bed and grab my scattered clothes in her room

Well that's life for me. One night stand with different girl I've just met and forget about them the next morning.

Fancy girls in their fancy life. Yeah, I make out and nothing but make out only.

I'm on my way to the office I'm working to, and it's just one pedestrian lane distance to cross now. Since there's no vehicles crossing, even it's a green light and a 'Go' for vehicles and since none of them are present it's a 'Go' for me now. Just like me those people in rush cross too.

Finally I've cross the lane as I look to this high building in front of me. I'm about to enter the building when a girl from the other side of the road caught my attention. She's the only one who stays still and waiting for the traffic light to be red and a 'Go' signal for her.

I watch her as she patiently wait for the red light. She cross the lane and pass through me, she enter the building I'm working for, the BDO.

I go after her. She's a simple girl, with her T-shirt tucked in her ankle length skirt. She caught my attention, I don't know what comes to me and now I'm attracted to a girl in simple dress and beauty.

I followed her and knew that she's a new employee, the next day she start working. I always look at her from my cubicle I never had a chance to tell her not until a guy  start to approach her. I can't take this anymore.

One night when we're about to depart I call her "Jen" she's the only girl I want to remember the name. She look back at me ... My heart starts pounding do hard

"Hi Dwaynne" the way she call my name makes my heart jump. She smile sweetly.

"Uhmm Jen I've been a jerk in my whole life. I've never get serious until I found you" her eyes went bigger "Jen can.. Can I.. Hmm can I date you?" I breath out heavy as I said those words.

"D-dwaynne.." She said stuttering

"No worries Jen, it's okay. It's just I can't hold it anymore"

"D-dwaynne it's n-not that it's j-just that.."

"Honey let's go home" my boss said as she reach her waist

"O-okay hon" she smile to me bitterly and leave

Maybe she's not really for me. A simple girl like her doesn't fit a jerk like me.

Maybe it's time to me to take a change seriously.

To find another simple.

A simple boy this time.

𝒱𝒾ℯ𝓃𝓉ℯ𝒴𝓃𝓊ℯ𝓋ℯ