7 (M)

THIRD'S POV

Jungkook was going on instincts and let his lips part just enough to accept Jimin's hot tongue.

They quickly fell into a rhythm that felt completely natural to Jungkook.

Jimin was kneading Jungkook's thighs and creating an almost electric sensation through his lower body.

Jungkook lifted one palm to the back of Jimin's neck, drawing him closer.

He was fully invested at that point and wanted to try it all.

He let his other hand snake around Jimin's waist.

Jungkook's fingers found the edge of his shirt and brushed the soft skin beneath.

Jimin's body startled at the contact and he moaned into Jungkook's mouth when he realized that the touch was intentional. Deliberate.

Jimin wanted to feel him too.

Jimin pulled back enough to yank his shirt over his head and helped relieve Jungkook of his too Without taking their eyes off each other, Jimin climbed up the couch and straddled Jungkook.

Jungkook's cock had grown to its full length in just a matter of seconds, He was more turned on by kissing Jimin than he'd been in years. Maybe in his whole life.

Jungkook didn't care why it was happening or what it meant, he just wanted more.

Jimin gently guided Jungkook to lie down on the seat cushion.

In that vulnerable position, he looked like a lost kid that needed to be found.

Jimin was still straddling his hips and could feel his erection pressing against his ass, He pressed down into it as he leaned forward to kiss Jungkook's neck.

Jimin's tongue traced lazy circles across his clavicle then down the center of his chest. Jungkook whimpered below him and thrust his cock up into Jimin's thigh, trying to create as much friction as he could in that position.

But Jimin was taking his time.

He wanted this experience to be perfect for Jungkook, He wanted Jungkook to love what he did to him so much that he had no choice but to come back for more

When Jimin's mouth finally found Jungkook's left nipple, Jungkook was able to break his silence.

"Fuck, that feels good."

Jimin caught the tip of the nipple between his teeth and gently tugged.

Jungkook's hips bucked and he reached down to undo his pants.

Jimin stopped the action with his own hand on Jungkook's and shook his head.

"Not yet."

"Why not? I want to do this."

His heart was racing as much from the fear of what he was about to do as the excitement of it, He never thought he'd like the feel of a man's mouth on his but it was almost smoother than a woman's.

Jimin had a muscular back and stomach but the firmness didn't deter from the moment, It made Jungkook even more aroused.

He was sure that he'd come right in his jeans if they kept it up.

Just when he thought he was going to have to beg, Jimin slipped one hand inside the top of Jungkook's jeans.

His fingertips grazed the tip of Jungkook's cock and caused it to leak in anticipation.

Jungkook wanted to rip his clothes off and just do whatever the hell they were going to do but Jimin was in control and setting the pace.

The excruciatingly slow but pleasurable pace.