8 (M)

THIRD'S POV

The next day was a blur of classrooms and people and mumblings around him but Jungkook wasn't engaged.

He was in his head the whole time. He bounced between feelings of disgust for having fucked a dude, to feelings of guilt for feeling disgust when it felt so good, to feelings of need.

Need to be with Jimin again.

He wanted to call him.

He wanted to say that maybe he could try it again, Just with him.

Just one more time, He wanted to hold him and taste him.

But he couldn't.

He knew it would never work.

Jimin was older and probably looking for something serious.

Maybe to settle down and adopt kids or something, Jungkook was definitely not at that point.

He kept his phone turned off for the entire day, wondering if Jimin tried calling or if he was just a challenge that had been met.

Either way, Jungkook wasn't ready to talk.

When Jungkook got to work, he dove into an inventory project he'd been avoiding for weeks and tried to stay as far away from Kai as possible, kai had an uncanny way of knowing when something was really bothering him and he didn't have any answers to offer.

"What the hell happened to you? You look like your dog just died." Kai never minced words.

"Nothing happened to me."

"I'm fine." Jungkook knew he was acting mopey again but he couldn't help it.

He tried to justify it as annoyance that Jimin had ruined their friendship rather than anything else.

It would be selfish to hope that Jimin had been trying to call him when he knew he was just going to ignore him but he was selfish.

And he wanted to be wanted.

Even if he couldn't want back.

"Well, buck up buddy cuz I'm taking you out tonight."

Again?

Considering how well the first time turned out, Jungkook wasn't interested.

"Thanks but no thanks, I've got to study and catch up on some errands."

And wallow in his own misery.

"Not tonight."

"It's bam's birthday and we're going to the strippers Club."

"Bring singles."

Maybe watching a bunch of naked women riding the stainless steel shaft on stage would help pull him out of his mood and help him forget about Jimin.

He needed to remember why he loved women.

"Fine but I'm not staying late."

"I'll drive myself and just stay for an hour or two."

"Whatever but wear your good boxers."

"Maybe you'll get lucky tonight."

Kai slapped his shoulder and laughed as he walked into the break room.

The next few hours flew by.

Jungkook was both excited about going to a strip joint and repulsed by it.

He'd been there once before but it was more pathetic than sexy the last time he went.

Those poor girls, crawling around on stage, teasing the guys that lined the catwalk, just to earn a few bucks.