Chapter 9

Im holding my mate in my arms she bleeding, I look to my friends "Theo I need you to drive us back to the pack house link the doctor right away, Axle, lyric and Finn make sure hes out cold amd leave him search the house for anything that could be Indigo's and bring it back with you" I tell them carrying Indi up the stairs not waiting for an answer. I run out the front door with a Theo right behind me, he opens the car door for me and i climb in holding my girl close to me. Her blood is soaking my cloths I need to slow it down or shes going to die before we get there. Before I can even ask Theo for something he hands me some towels I take them " Thank you now lets go I dont know how long shes going to last" i say to him. He gets into the drivers seat and speeds out of there "we will make it, I linked the doc they are getting everything ready now I told them shes human and lossing a lot of blood" He tells me.

  I don't say anything I just look at my mate and put pressure on her legs and stomach to slow the bleeding. I start to cry while looking at her " come on I can't loose you I just found you hang on for me please godess don't take her from me please" I beg and plead. I tied two towels on her legs and hold the third on her stomach. Her face is getting paler by the minute but I can still hear her heart beating.  I feel the car turn on to the dirt road leading to the pack house "almost there man" Theo says, But I just pull Indigo up to my chest "come on hold on almost there baby stay with me" I say to her kissing her head. The car comes to a stop and Theo gets out and runs to my side and opens the door. I get out and start running into the pack hospital, I see the doctor and nurses I rush up to them " help her please don't let her die save her please" i beg them.

  "Oh god Skye put her down we need to get her in surgery right away" the doctor says, I reluctantly place her down, I know im crying and no one has ever seen me cry. "Just please save her doc she's my mate I can't loose her I just found her" I say giving her a kiss on the head and stepping away. "I will do everything I can to save her I promise" she says following the nurses to the operating room. Once she's gone I turn around a punch the wall and then slide down breaking down sobbing, I can't loose her she has to make it. I don't know how long I've been sitting on the floor but I eventually hear someone calling my name, I look up to see my parents walking up to me. My mom runs up to me and sits in front of me "sweety what happened no one will tell us anything whats wrong your covered in blood" my mother says. I finallly look at myself and shes right im covered in her blood "Its.. its Indigo's her father..." but i cant get it out because i start crying again, I take a deep breath "she called me screaming for help.. oh god mom you should have heard her she was so scared mom he was on top of her with a knife if i didn't get there when i did he would have killed her mom her own father... so much blood everywhere.. mom I can't loose her" I cry out putting my hands to my face.

  My mom grabs my hands "Im so sorry you had to see her like that but you got her here they are going to save her your just need to belive she will be okay, but right now you need to go get cleaned up your covered in blood my son" she says helping me stand up. I know shes right but I can't leave and like she knows what im thinking "Ill stay right here If anything changes I will link you right away go clean up" she says. I reluctantly start to walk away walking past my father "we will let yoh know of anything changes son I promise and she will make it go get cleaned up" he says patting my back. I start walking out of the pack hospital and while im walking i start to strip off my cloths, I can't stand to look at them anymore and running back to the pack house will do me and my wolf some good. Picking up all my cloths I throw them away then shift into my wolf. My wolf is massive since im a alpha, everest is all black and has my green eyes. Running to the pack house I let all my anger flow through me, when I get to the doors someone os standing there so I link them to open the door for me.

  Once inside I run right up the stairs past everyone to the fourth floor where my room is, alphas live on the fourth floor, my father is alpha but my mom wanted her own home so they never lived in the pack house but when I was sixteen I moved into the pack house. Finally getting to the fourth floor I shift back and open my door to my room and walk right to the shower turning it on not caring if it cold I step in leaning on the wall while the water falls over my body washing the blood down the drain. when every last drop of blood is washed off of my I turn off the water and leave the shower wrapping a towel around myself and walk into my closet grabing some cloths throw on once dressed I head back to the pack hospital.