Chapter 1 - Part 2: Falling

-----------------------------------------------------

Tighnari POV

"... and that about wraps it up," she let out a small chuckle when she saw me flustered, "I don't know if he actually confessed to you, but the fact still stands that he loves you."

"I... don't know how to feel about this..." and that wasn't a lie, maybe I should... give him a chance? If past me loved him, maybe present me will. "Alright, I'll give him a chance."

~The Next Day~

I woke up before the sky brightened, and the dim, warm-colored lights were still on. As I stretched my body and yawned, I noticed a figure sleeping on the chair across from my bed. "Is that- Yes. Yes, it is."

I smiled as I remembered what Collei told me the day before, the name "Cyno" now repeated in my mind. He slept soundly on the chair, holding his head with his arm as he leaned on the wall beside him. I don't know why but I just stared at him and admired his features.

He had slightly tanned skin and long white hair that was brushed off to the side, covering one of his two deep crimson eyes. He wore a black t-shirt with a print of Anubis in dark purple on the back, washed torn jeans, had a black band around his neck, and a few gold accessories to boot.

I was staring when he woke up. I realized how much I was blushing and tried to look away, god he was hot. He chuckled a bit then walked over to my bedside. 

"How're you doing? Feeling any better yet?"

"Ye- yeah..."

"What were you staring at me for?" 

"N- nothing. Absolutely nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"Sh- shut up," I said, turning my head away to hide my face.

"No can do, Nari," he said with a cheeky smile and I crossed my arms.

"Hmph."

"How 'bout I tell you a joke to make up for it?"

"Fine."

"Why can't a nose be 12 feet long?" he flicked my nose lightly.

"He's so close to me, help my face is burning."
"W- why?"

"'Cause then it would be a foot," he laughed so verbally.

"Not funny." "His laugh..."

"What do you mean? Do you not get it? So basically..."

He then proceeded to explain his joke for 40 minutes. It was dumb but I must admit it was kinda cute. Then I came to a realization,

Have I...

already fallen for him?

-----------------------------------------------------