Chapter 2: Masked - Prologue: A Project

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tighnari POV

I thought I was going insane, every moment I was awake and asleep, I heard those voices. And I could see Cyno getting more and more worried every time he saw me. I feel bad for him, both times he's confessed to me, both times have had a bad situation form. He doesn't deserve this, especially after all he's been through.

But aside from him and Collei visiting me, I did notice someone else visiting me...

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was a few days after I had gotten into the hospital, and there I was in bed, trying to keep myself calm and ignore the voices. My eyes were closed and I was lying still.

I could hear footsteps slowly getting louder and louder, and a figure approaching me. I decided to pretend to be asleep, as I thought it was Cyno or Collei. However, his voice was different from theirs, a voice I didn't recognize.

He put his head closer to my ear, "Ah, Tighnari, I trust you've already taken the pill I gave you, but I suppose you don't remember. I must say I am incredibly sorry for giving you that pill. It might seem that I gave you the wrong one. The one I gave you-"

"HEY, WHO ARE YOU?" Cyno came running in. While the other simply replied, "I'm someone who previously worked on a project with him, I'm merely checking on him after I heard the news. If you'll excuse me, I'll be on my way." "Fine." And he left.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Who was that guy?  And what was the "project" he talked about? I played asleep so I couldn't see his face. Maybe I should ask Cyno when I see him again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

Happy new year! Hope y'all are getting good progress on your new year's resolutions. And as y'all can tell, new year, a new chapter! Also I have an insta now, for my sketches and stuff idk, go check it out, my user is xyzorlee so haha shameless promo. I hate this. 

That's all for now, byeeeeeeeee.