Chapter 2 - Part 2: Picture Perfect

Cyno POV

A few months and we're still nowhere close to finding him, although I am glad to see Nari feel better. We had made plans to meet at the park, but it seems like he got dragged into another meeting with his clubmates. Welp, since I'm already here, doesn't hurt to go for a jog.

After a few laps, I was drinking some water (btw reminder to stay hydrated :D -Author) when I spotted someone watching me. I tried not to let them know I was aware of them, so I just silently picked up my bag and walked away.

I found someone on his own and went up to him, "Hey, excuse me. I think being followed, could I stay with you a little?" "Sure," he said. 

"I'm Cyno, Grade 12," he said.
"Wait... Cyno? Aren't you the COP's son?" he replied
"Shh, I don't want people staring. But yes, I am."
"Sorry. Anyways, I'm Alhaitham. Since you are the COP's son, I guess that would make sense why someone would be following you. I'll try to take a photo of whoever they are if I can," he pulled out his phone.
"Thank you, that would be very helpful."

Third Person POV

They had a brief conversation. After a while, the figure left. "Hey, they left. Thankfully, I took a photo already. Here," Alhaitham showed Cyno his phone and Cyno's eyes widened at the sight of a man in a lab coat with a mask covering his eyes and blue hair. As he swiped to more pictures of the same person, he couldn't deny it, he found him...

"Do you... know this person?" Alhaitham asked in concern.

"Hold on. I think I've seen him before... What was his name? Or rather... his title."

"That man..." Cyno started, "is known as 'The Doctor'."

Even though Cyno might've found out that The Doctor was involved with this, Tighnari is about to have his "first" meeting with this mad scientist.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

this is kinda short ikik but i didn't have much planned for this part in the first place sooooo yea

ok this part is written after everything above. i somehow didnt publish this part???? my brain forgot that the "save" button isnt publish ig

so so sorry that yall had to wait so long bc of me being dumb :P