Chapter 47 - Play time and the Mikhailov mafia

*WARNING* - this chapter contains mature themes and somewhat extreme violence that may trigger someone. I forgot (I think) to put a warning before and after that scene starts and ends. YOU have been WARNED 

ENJOY!

SAGE'S POV

"Uff," I sighed. "We made it," I said and slumped back, still feeling half deaf.

"We made it? Is that all you have to say!?" The twins snapped at me.

"Relax, I'm not an amateur." I shrugged them off, indifferently, watching as they got red from anger, much to my entertainment.

"Not an amateur? You could have killed your dad!" One of my uncles, I think Jack, scolded me.

"But I didn't," I answered him bored.

"But you could have." Diesel snapped.

"Na, I'm a pro. I probably have more years of experience under my belt than my brothers." My defiance made them aggravated, only my father and Vin were calm.

"We've been handling guns since we were nine and shooting moving targets by twelve, and we would never attempt that!"

"Good for you. I've started touching guns with five and was a killer by six, get over that!" Sin's eyes snapped wide open at that and he looked at me as if I just told him I stabbed my mother's heart. Yeah, that shocked horrorrized kind of look.

After that, I ignored their shocked gazes and faked being asleep until we reached the place where they were keeping the prisoners.

Today I'm feeling a bit creative, sadistic, merciful, and generous. If each one of these men is healthy, then all of them will donate a bag of blood, more depending on their blood type, but if they're not, they'll be my playthings for my sadistic side.

"I want a doctor here to analyze these bastards' blood. Scrutinizing it till the last red globe in search of diseases, if they're healthy, they'll be donating it." I demand as soon as we're in the holding cells department. My father gives me a blanc look, but he takes out his phone and calls a doctor.

"¡Vas a pagar por esto! Los mataré a todos. Vengaré a mi Mariposa, mi dulce Mariposa. (You're going to pay for this! I will kill you all. I will avenge my Mariposa, my sweet Mariposa.)" Condor screamed maniacally from somewhere close by.

It will be fun to play with him. He will regret ever accepting this job. No one messes with my daughter and can live to tell the tale.

"¡Ay! ¡Mi Mariposa está muerta! ¡Mi mariposa! (Ah! My Mariposa is dead! My Mariposa!)" Condor howled in agony.

This is what I like to hear. It can't always be me the one in agony. That wouldn't be fair to anyone.

The doctor arrived escorted by a man. They came up to my father to receive their orders, and dad relayed my will.

"Knock out Condor and any of his men that starts becoming a nuisance to the doctor," I order the guard and watch as he frowns uglily at me before turning to my father to confirm my order.

"Didn't you hear your principessa (princess)?" My grandfather asks the man, and my brothers step up behind me as if reinforcing his words.

"Do as she says!" My father yelled angrily at the man, who paled a little and quickly bowed his head.

"Scusa principessa, right away principessa, capo. (Sorry princess, right away princess, boss.)" He mumbled quickly, and the doctor bowed to me as well before both of them scurried away towards whichever cell they were holding Condor and his men.