chapter 3 bath time

M/n woke up and snuggled closer to the warm body beside him. 'Wait what.'he thought to himself opening his eyes to see the red devil before him. Confused on why and how he ended up literally on top of him, but was not gonna ask. Save himself from embarrassment. He was warm though, very comfy. "Mm comfy demon." M/n said hugging him one last time before getting up. Walking to his basement to get some mears for breakfast, he thought about what to make.

Meanwhile bob smirked, opening his eyes. 'Comfy demon'he thought about the words the other male said. Eating some more candy he followed to where m/n went.

M/n now in the kitchen was cooking food for himself and his supposed bee roommate. (Would literally be his house wife on god)

"morning darling." Boh said standing behind him.

"I thought it was sweetheart." M/n said looking up and bob before going to the fridge and getting him a glass of orange juice. "Great carbon source." He said handing him the glass before going back to cooking what seemed to be some meat, and hashbrowns in another pan.

"Oh so you like sweetheart~"

"I never said that." M/n said with a grin.

"I guess m/n it is then." Bob with his smile falling slightly but remaining.

"Never said i didn't like it." M/n said turning so his back was to bob. Which only made Bob's grin twice as big.

"Well what are you making sweetheart."

"Breakfast. Clearly not dinner its 10 am. HOLY SHIT ITS 10AM? I never sleep in that much god damn." M/n said finally realizing the time as he got two plates.

"You must enjoy 'comfy demon' you slept on." Putting what he made on both he game one to bob and one for himself. He had a red face.

"Never happened."

"Thank you sweetheart."

"Your welcome." M/n said stabbing his knife in some toast and eating it. Bob took a bite and was delighted with the taste. "I used to work with food but this is good."

"I'm literally the owner if L/n dinner." M/n said. "Of course i cook good. And tasty meat deserves to be cooked right."they finished and m/n took his plate and washed them.

"So comfy what we gonna do today since you can't go anywhere."

"Comfy?"

"Well might as well return the nickname." M/n snickered jumping to sit on the counter. Bob had on his permanent grin. Looking at his costume "You gonna keep that on?" Not getting a reply just a grin m/n jumped down and took his hand leading his upstairs. Taking him to the bathroom m/n turned on the water and waited for it to fill.

Once it did he turned it off and turned to bob. "There you go now you can- omg! Naked! Body! Panic! Sorry!" M/n said covering his eyes and walking out of the bathroom. While bob chuckled.

"Thought you where joining me, what a shame." Getting a distant yell of 'shut up' he grinned more and got in the warm water.

Mm tall demon man