chapter 8(i think)

A sudden knock on the door started both the boys. M/n looked at bob a d he nodded going to the basement with a knife, just in case.

M/n walked to the door a d slowly turned the handle, opening it to see.

"No." He said and slammed the door.

"Come up bob it was no one!" Coming up to see m/n sitting on the couch as someone kept knocking on the door yelling.

"Come on m/n let me in! This here ain't no brotherly lovin' i came all this way to see ya! What would ma' say"the voice said. Bob with a questioning look pointed at the door. M/n with a sigh opened it and let the man in.

"Bob this is bubba..bubba bob."

"Come here you billy." Bubba said opening his arms to hug m/n. He was tall, and built, with a mask of..skin? And black fluffy curly hair. "So this here where ya movie to? Seems to city for our likin' " he said.

"Yeah well kills good here so. Bob is also a cannibal by the way."

"Oh my lil' billy got boyfriend." The bigger make said walking to hug bob who went behind m/n with a glare.

"Stop calling me that bubba its embarrassin god damn it!"

"There's that accent! Mama would be so happy."

"Guessing your staying to night? Same room as last time." M/n said. And bubba nodded to go to his room real quick.

"What is that about? Who is he."

"Bubba Sawyer. We aren't related by blood but i lived with the sawyers before moving."

"So you lived with cannibals?"

"Yup."

"Is that why your a cannibal."

"Yup."

"Explains it."

"Yeah well ya know. I'ma make lunch imagine my boys are both hungry." M/n teased bob who didn't like the idea of sharing.

A/n: lmao sorry its short and a shit post but someone said the reader reminded then of chainsaw massacre (2 i think) and it made me think of bubba Sawyer and i live him so i had to add him in for at least a chapter

and bob can now be jealous so win win.

And bubba's not gonna be the most cannon here but oh well