chapter 6 shopping

It was 9 at night on a friday. Bob sat waiting for m/n to come back from the bathroom, which he said it was going to, but after a while he began to wonder where he was.

Hearing a strange noise from what had to be the basement he got up and walked to the wooden door. It was opened and the light below was on. Shinning up the stairs a little, ad the light was old and dim. Yet it did the job so no worries. Walking down the stairs silently he heard the noise of coolers being tossed around. Reaching the bottom before he could look into the opening a cooler was thrown across the room, but only going near the stairs.

Turning around the wall of the stairwell bob looked to see m/n on the floor going through the last cooler. Before aggressively throwing it, finally noticing bob. Bob a killer himself would even jump a little at the sadistic look in the others eyes, that showed anger, hunger, and bloodlust.

"M/n, my darling, what are you doing?" Bob asked walking towards him. Having no fear of a outburst from him, if he did attack he knew his strength, and he had size on his side to hold him back.

As he got closer he could see he was shaking, his while body trembling. "There's no fucking more. There. We. I need." M/n said trying to control himself and explain. But he time he started a sentence the other words just wouldn't form to come out of his mouth.

"I think its time we go get a restock of food around here." Bob said picking up m/n and taking him up stairs to wash his hands. Once cleaned they put on shoes, and jackets. M/n got his wallet, that had plenty of cash from his job and his victims. With Bob's horns off and his hood up, not the red one, he was easily hidden for a night drive to the store.

Getting there m/n got a cart and walked to the spice aisle, he needed to go to the store for a lot of things now that he thinks about it. He never fell so behind or his course before. With Bob's help he got plenty of things he needed. Going to the cash register the person working smiled at m/n.

It was a young woman, with long brown hair and hazel eyes. She was short looking and had on a basic shirt and jeans, with the things she needed for her uniform. "M/n i was worried when you didn't come in your usual day! How you been." She asked smiling, with a blush forming on her light skin.

M/n hated her but she usally gave him 5 or 10 dollars off, and he could feel bob glaring at her. "Yeah something came up and then i forgot since i was so busy..and good." M/n said trying to keep the talking as little as possible. As she scanned all the items while m/n bagged then, since it was just her this late into the night close to closing time.

Once he was done and paid for them her could finally leave. God did he hate her. Both males being happy to go back to to car with there things m/n oif everything in the back seat, digging the the bed of the truck while bob got in the passenger side. M/n came back with white gloves on and started the engine before making there way home.

But m/n stopped at a bar. "Go there be ready to kill these guys and put them in bags while i get more to follow me." M/n said pointing to the dark ally next to the open crowded bar. Handing bob a couple of big heavy duty bags m/n went in, while bob waited.

Walking inside m/n scanned the bar for a drunk. Walking up to one that looked would have good meat items he flirted with him. Finally getting him to follow him to 'a more private place'. Taking him to the ally were bob was waiting with s gaint grin.

Killing the guy quickly and shoving him in the bag tossing it to the side. 7 bags later m/n had the last one, a girl. Killing her and putting her in a bag together the to out the bags in the truck bed and finally made their way home. Pulling into the garage and making sure the door was closed before getting out m/n first out away all the other foods, while bob took the bodys to the basement.

Just in time after bring the last one m/n walked down with a apron on that said 'kiss the cook' and opened a bag and cutting if storing the items in the designed fridge, freezer or cooler as if he was a butcher with swine or beef. With a smirk bob gave him a kiss on the check. Not walking to interrupt his darlings cute focuse. "Just doing that the apron said. Anything i can help with?" He asked.

M/n handing him some meat, and a few organs. "You used to be a cook right? Can you cook these into hamburgers? I have grinders over there." M/n pointed to the other table with tools to make different cuts. Nodding bob did so before going up stairs to make a late dinner. Really late as it was now about 10:30.

Making some fried with it. He called m/n who came up with clean hands and a mox of wallets and purses. "280$" he said putting them on the counter before picking up a plate and bring bob to the sofa. Putting on horror moves and cuddles, m/n now relaxed after getting the taste of the tender flesh. And he made 280 bucks. Win.