chapter 7

M/n watched bob as he slept on the couch. He was so peaceful and cute. Maybe he should do some thing him? What would bob velseb like.

Candy.

Getting up he ran to get his car keys before going to his truck that he cleaned the other day after there little shopping. Driving to the candy store he got all kinda of candy! And a lot of it. Happy with his big bag he throw to in the bed and drove back to his house blasting music. Soon as he parked he took the bag in but was pinned dropping the bag. Seeming a smiling bob with drool dripping from his mouth.

"Sweetheart your drooling. I also got you candy." M/n said kissing his forehead wiping the drool with his sleeve. Bob was like a cute baby. A big baby considering him to you, in height size and other things. With a glace at the bag bob dropped m/n and went to it taking some and eating  it. Before picking m/n back up throwing him other his shoulder.

Taking him to the bed room. Laying his gently on the bed, holding a knife to his chin getting on top of him. "Your mine darling~ remember that~" thinking for a moment m/n smirked realizing.

"Are you upset i didn't take you with me?" He asked and bob froze slightly before re gaining himself with a small blush.

"No."with a bigger smirk then before m/n pushed bob over sitting on his lap with his arms wrapped around his neck. Taking the knife slowly.

"Good boy." M/n said as he threw the knife in the wall getting close to Bob's lips for a kiss before jumping down. With a small groan of disappointment bob quickly followed after.