chtp6: suspicion

Anne’s POV

I kept petting the bird, but I was still wondering where she went while I was at school...

"Where did you go little one?" I asked Coco, she just chirped and tilted her head.

I sighed "Just don't scare me again, okay?" I told her and she nodded in agreement.

A few minutes later.

While I was petting Coco my phone rang.

I checked it and saw that I had gotten a message from Sasha.

Soon enough, that message turned to more than 30 minutes of texting, so I stopped petting Coco to focus on texting Sasha.

She chirped angrily, then went over to my phone to see what I was doing… I think?

Soon enough, she pecked on my phone, knocking it right out of my hand, causing it to fall onto my other hand.

"Oww!" I said out loud, "What was that for!?" I asked but all I got in response was an angry chirp.

I picked up my phone and then told Sasha about what had just happened.

She just replied with "lol" then we continued to text each other, which Coco didn't like.

She kept hopping around and chirping. '𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵’𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳?' I thought to myself.

I decided to just ignore it and continue texting Sasha.

Coco obviously didn't like that. At all. So she flew up onto my head and started pecking. "Ow!", she only continued to peck the top of my head.

"Ow ow! Coco stop!" I told her sternly.

But she wouldn't stop.

She kept pecking me no matter how hard I tried to get her to stop.

"Alright, alright! I'll stop texting Sasha if that makes you happy!" I told her.

And just like that she stopped attacking me, '𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺? 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮?' I bit back my words. Even though she’s just a bird, she might somehow understand me.

I grabbed my phone and told Sasha I couldn't keep texting her because Coco would just keep bothering me and that I'll see her tomorrow.

She understood but it seemed like she definitely wanted me to stay.

After I stopped texting her, I sighed then looked at Coco.

She looked at the phone smugly, "That's it? That’s all you wanted me to do?" I exclaimed, she chirped, she's very egoistical, yes.

I sighed again. '𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥?' I thought to myself.

She then laid down next to my pillow and prepared to nap.

I yawned, realizing how tired I was as well.

I decided to lay down with her, so I plugged in my phone, then started petting her soft feathers.

Soon enough the sweet, dark, empty, embrace of darkness washed over me like waves in an ocean.

{I'm boutta get real descriptive:>}

The next day

I woke up to the light shining in my chocolate brown eyes, as I sat up, my hair scrambled in my face, I heard a tired chirp as I removed my brown locks from my hair.