chtp 5: where is the bird

Update yay

Pov: No ones

Anne woke up the next morning to the bird chirping at her to get up, she slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes, and yawning.

"Hey coco" Anne smiled at her pet bird well... Her parents say she isn't a pet, but she still thinks of her as a pet.

She got up and went to get changed soon she heard foot tapping on wood so she turned and saw the bird looking out the window instead of looking at her.

'𝘖𝘥𝘥' Anne thought to herself while she changed to her school uniform.

When she finished changing she walked over to the bird and rubbed it's head affectionately, it chirped happily.

"Cute... " she mumbled the bird was adorable even if it wasn't her bird and was a random bird she found outside.

She soon stopped rubbing the birds head which she got an angry chirp in response.

She chuckled then said "alright bird I'm going to school and I need you to stay here okay?" She told the bird '𝘫𝘦𝘦𝘻 𝘐 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥' she thought to herself.

The bird only chirped in annoyance, but after a few minutes chirped back in acceptance Anne thinks.

She opened the door and skipped downstairs being careful not to fall, "morning sweetheart" her mom called from the living room "hey mom" she replied.

She grabbed an apple taking a bite out of it then saying goodbye to her parents walking outside, for once she was actually excited for school because she can tell Marcy all about the bird she found.

You see Marcy has always had a fascination for animals, her favorite is birds. So Anne thought she would impress her with it.

She hurried to school, when she got there she quickly looked around but was disappointed not to find her raven haired friend anywhere.

But she did find one other friend of hers.

"Anne!" Sasha called over to her and walked over to her. "How's it going?" Sasha asked "good I guess" Anne replied sheepishly.

"What's up boonchuy you're always more energetic in the morning" Sasha asked confused, "nothing, really nothing important at least" she whispered not wanting to tell her about her foolish thoughts.

"Anne!" Anne heard another voice call her name noticing it immediately, she turned around and saw her other friend "hey marcy!" Annes face brighten immediately.

Sasha's face turned from confusion to annoyance as she looked at the youngest wu.

"Hello Wu" Sasha said with venom.

"Waybright" Marcy replied back with the same venom.

Which honestly surprised Anne Marcy would never be so mean to anyone so it was surprising that she was so cold to Sasha.

"How's your family going I heard they are loosing money" Sasha smirked looking at Marcy, who just scoffed in return "Says the one who doesn't even have money, oh I forgot how's that little 'business' your family started I heard that flopped".

Marcy smirked back glaring at her coldly but also smugly, Sasha glared at her with hatred. Anne was getting uncomfortable standing between these two fight.

" hey um I'm still here you know" she reminded them. They both seemed to snap out of there trance and look at her their gases softening when they look at her.