Chapter 9 Adventure.

No one POVs

It was Monday morning and everyone in the village is doing the same chores.

Same as the Grandchildrens Madrigal.

Except for Mirabel who is trying to save the miracle.

The miracle was having a problem that one of the Madrigals was pressured out to their blessing.

Y/N Pov

I was in the village buying some ingredients for the café.

I thought it was a day off for me but I was wrong.

My mother requested I buy some ingredients so that I can exercise too sometimes.

Well Mother I don't like exercising my body is totally fine!

I am glad the ingredients I will buy are few that I will not take too long at the village.

While I was walking back to the café. I noticed Luisa was hugging her youngest sister tightly.

I was concerned about why Luisa was hugging Mirabel.

I headed to them and asked what happens.

"Hey, guys, are you alright?" I asked them.

Luisa let go of the hug at Mirabel making her breathe.

"Nope, there's nothing alright, it's about the miracle!" Mirabel spoke to me.

I was surprised at what I heard. "What's going on with the miracle?" I replied to her.

Luisa is having a worried expression at what Mirabel told me.

"Mirabel please there's nothing wrong with the miracle," Luisa responds to her.

"I'm telling the truth there is something wrong with the miracle!" Mirabel talked back to her sister.

"And you should take a rest for a while you're taking so much pressure on your chores, Luisa," Mirabel said.

"Wait, Luisa is really under pressure right now?" I responded to Mirabel.

"N-No! I'm not under pressure I'm fine!" Luisa replied to us with a panicked tone.

I can see Luisa's pressure in her expression making me worried about her.

I think deeply to help her to relax for a while and got an idea.

I glance at them. "I know a place to relax for a while," I announced to them.

"Before we go to the place we will go are you done with your chores Luisa?" I asked her.

"W-Well yes I don't know that we will go to the place we were going because I had many chores to do..." Luisa explained to me.

I put my index and thumb at my chin and think again.

"Hmm." I hum low.

I smiled at them. "Meet me in the plaza at 3:00 pm," I announced to them.

Luisa smiled back at me. "I guess that time is fine for me because It's my break." Luisa agreed with me.

"I'm excited at the place we were going Y/N!" Mirabel spoke to me with an excited tone.

"Yes, it's very exciting that you will hang out there sometimes," I admitted.

~Timeskip~

Mirabel Pov

I and My older sister are in the plaza waiting for Y/N.

"Mirabel! Luisa!" Y/N spoke to us.

We saw Y/N running towards us.