Chapter 11 Upcoming proposal.

No one POVs

Ah yes, it's midnight before the day of Mariano and Isabela's proposal.

The townspeople are excited about the proposal of Mariano to Isabela tomorrow.

They'd been talking about it all day and how will perfectly look like.

But except for one person who is hidden a smile to support her.

~Midnight~

Isabela Pov

It was midnight before, I receive good and bad blessings in my life.

But I must act that I will be happy with this proposal tomorrow.

"Doing this for the family is a big achievement for me..." I said in my mind.

I sighed deeply and was filled with uneasy feelings tomorrow.

I can't believe this is happening, it's too fast for me, I just want to be free a little.

While I'm breaking down in my room, casita opened the door in front of me.

Casita swings the door back and forth giving me a sign to leave the room.

I started to leave my room, thinking the fresh air will remove my nervousness.

Casita closed the door behind me quietly not making a sound from the hallway.

I looked up and saw the stars in the midnight sky twinkling flawlessly.

I walked closer to see the stars better, I'd never seen this beautiful in my life.

Until I heard someone opening a door getting my attention.

I looked afar to see Addison's oldest sister leaving my youngest sister's room.

"It was fun hanging out with you, Mirabel see you tomorrow." She spoke to my sister.

While Y/N closed the door in front of her, we accidentally eye contact each with other.

I got shivers seeing them staring at me like that with soft innocent eyes.

"What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" I asked her.

She leaned her two arms on the wooden railing, giving me a small smile.

"Just hanging out with your youngest sister." She answered my question.

I rolled my eyes hearing those words from her mouth. "Why will you hang out with her even, after that she doesn't have a gift?" I scolded.

"I can't believe someone like her, would like to spend time without a gift in this family," I said in my mind.

"Whether with or without a gift I will be a friend with them." She said.

"Don't you realize, it's past your bedtime Binibining Isabela? (Lady Isabela?)" She asked me.

"It might ruin your beauty sleep." She warned me with a worried tone.

I groan quietly that someone can be worried sometimes to me.

I crossed my arms as I leaned my back on the wooden railing so that I can't see her face.

"I don't have the mood to sleep right now." I talked back to her.

"Because you are not ready tomorrow isn't it?" She asked me.

There it is she hit me there, making me speechless manner of time.

I tilt my head down as I sighed loudly. "I-I guess and I know no one can't stop this proposal.." I answered her question.

"I can't believe the person who understands my feeling right now, will discover this," I said in my mind.