Chapter 17 A day filled with busyness.

No one POVs

It's a sunny day in Encanto, and everyone is busy with their stuff.

Kinda weird that everyone is very active today, that one of them not taking a break.

The kids are playing with each other, and the adults are doing their jobs or chores.

Same with the Madrigals doing their chores before they rest for the day.

While the Encanto are open now to the outside world, they were thinking to patrol it.

Because one of their children might go outside of the real world that they have been there when they were born.

Actually, it was the responsibility of the Madrigals but they will do their best to keep their town safe.

Y/N Pov

Can the day get any better than many customers arriving at our café, nonstop?

The three of us didn't stop moving for the customers.

I almost ran out of voice, asking for their orders makes me tired.

But it's my job and I will do my best to make my customer happy.

"One Halo-Halo coming right up!" I yelled.

I gave the ice cream with many toppings from the young man and he started to eat with joy.

Their happiness and satisfaction made my mood changes keeping me moving.

We were doing our job nonstop until the customers were gone.

Leaving the three of us a mess in the café, we started to clean up.

Addison groaned tiredly. "I can't even feel my hands anymore." She whined.

"Same here," Leo whined.

"How about me? I can't even feel my legs anymore! Moving nonstop!" I yelled in pain.

"Well, our job is not done here yet," Leo said.

I glanced at him with confusion, doesn't know a thing he said. "What do you mean?" I asked him.

He sighed with grief. "The Madrigals we're willing to learn more about our language and traditions." He answered my question.

"So we must be there, later being a teacher for them," Addison explained to me.

My older sister moped the floor quickly. "We have to be there early to set up fast!" She said.

Leo and I looked at each other again, and we immediately clean fast as we can, the vibes of our older sister had affected us.

Speaking of the Madrigals, I have been able to see my lover there.

But I can't spend time with her busy being a teacher later.

We were done cleaning as I rapidly lock the door of the café, and headed to our house for the things we need.

Our parents were very confused and curious about why we were being active on this day.

Not too long we went to their house and we set up our things for them.

As I'm fixing the board I noticed Leo wearing some glasses.

Which is not fit his style, but respecting him in what ways he wants in his life.

"Dahil naka salamin ka, matalino ka agad? (Because you wear glasses, you're smart right away?)" Addison commented.

"Oo, dating guro ang tingin nila sa akin. (Yes, they think of me as a former teacher.)" He replied to her with a confident tone.

"Mukha kang t@nga kapag nagsusuot ka ng salamin na hindi bagay sayo. (You look stupid when you wear glasses that don't suit you.)" She complained to him.