Chapter 3 Normal day.

Y/N Pov

It was a beautiful normal day I was sweeping the floor while my parents are out in town.

While I was cleaning the floor someone knocked on the door.

I stop sweeping the floor and walked toward the door I opened the door and saw Camilo and Mirabel.

Mirabel notices me. "Hey Y/N your siblings are doing something right now?" Mirabel asked me.

I looked behind me and saw my sibling just chilling in the living room.

I looked back at Mirabel. "Nope, they're just chilling in the living room you can have my siblings," I respond to her.

"Cool! Thanks, Y/N!" Camilo spoke to me.

They get inside our home and sat in the living room.

I get back at sweeping the floor while I was sweeping Addison called my name.

"Ate! (Sister!)" Addison spoke to me.

"Yes?" I respond to Addison.

I looked at Addison and her friends were beside the door.

"We're going to take a walk in the town are you coming with us?" Leo asked me.

"No, I'm just gonna stay here and clean the house," I replied to Leo.

"Oh alright, we're going now bye Ate (Sister)," Leo responds to me.

"Bye Ate! (Sister!)" Addison spoke to me.

"Bye guys have fun," I reply to them.

They leave the house I was alone now I felt happy when I'm alone now.

I was done sweeping the floor and putting the broom on the cleaning supplies.

I sat on the couch and stared at the ceiling, I was thinking to take a short nap. Until I heard a tap on the window.

I stand up and saw the bird I met yesterday at Antonio's ceremony.

I quickly open the window and let out my index finger at the bird to stand on.

Gladly the bird stands on my index finger. "Hey, little guy," I spoke to the bird.

The bird looked at me. "Chirped." The bird replied to me.

I use my left index finger to stroke the head of the bird. "Gladly you remember me," I replied to The bird.

The bird whistled at me.

"I don't know what you're saying but you look so lovely," I replied to The bird.

Suddenly, Antonio popped out front of my window. "The bird said He misses you," Antonio spoke to me.

I flinch a little at Antonio. "Oh! You scared me there your name is Antonio right?" I respond to him.

"Yes, that's me!" Antonio replied to me.

"Hello Antonio I'm Y/N it's nice to meet you," I replied to him.

He gave me an adorable smile.

"Hey, Antonio why don't you come into my house and have a little chat with me?" I asked him.

"Sure!" Antonio said with a happy tone.

I opened the door and let Antonio into my home.

Antonio sat on the couch I sat beside Antonio.

I looked at him. "So Antonio how do you feel having a gift?" I asked him.

Antonio glanced at me. "It's amazing I can talk to the animal where ever I want!" Antonio spoke to me.