Chapter 15 Second Chance.

Mirabel Pov

While Grandma and I had a good moment with each other.

We heard a horse running our way that caught our attention.

Grandma was shocked to see her son Bruno who is riding a horse with an angry expression.

"She! Told me-" He said before he cut himself taking.

He fell to the ground when he tried to climb down the horse.

My uncle stands up and walks toward us. "Mirabel command me, to make a vision! Again, taking the credit for me!?" He yelled.

I laughed at my uncle, while Grandma is very happy to see him again.

"Tio (Uncle) Bruno, everything is alright we're gonna fix it together," I spoke to him.

He tilts his head to me with a confused expression, as his mother kissed him on the cheek. "What's going on..?" He asked.

I ride the horse as I look at them. "Come on! We've started to change for the Encanto!" I replied to them.

I grabbed their hand as the horse started to run back to the Encanto.

The children saw that they were filled with joy, which makes me happy.

We arrived at our broken home and saw everyone with a sad expression.

But their expression changed when they saw us.

"Everyone! We're gonna get a second chance!"

~Singing Scene~

~All of you~

Everyone POVs

Mirabel walked in front of their broken house."Look at this home," She sang.

"We need a new foundation." She sang.

Her family started to gather her around while she was singing.

"It may seem hopeless but we'll get by just fine." She sang.

"Look at this family, a glowing constellation!" She sang.

She gave her family a sign to get inside their broken home. "So full of stars and everybody wants to shine." She sang.

"But the stars don't shine, they burn." She sang softly.

"And the constellations shift." She sang.

Mirabel noticed her older sister struggling pushing the broken, wall that she helped her.

She glanced at her older sister. "I think it's time you learn, you're more than just your gift." She sang to her sister.

Alma joined them and she started apologizing while singing. "And I'm sorry I held on too tight." She sang.

She walked towards her two daughters. "Just so afraid I'd lose you too." She sang to them.

"The miracle is not some magic that you've got." She sang.

Until Alma showed her son walking inside their broken home, seeing his two sisters filled with shock.