1🥩

(modified)

(Y/N) Pov's:
I had lived in that city since I was little, I had never left that place, despite all the strange things that were there:
"You're joking, right?",
"No, the cops in this town don't know how to do their job" as I was having breakfast I heard my parents arguing about a serial killer who escaped the night before, Bob Velseb.
I wasn't surprised, the police had never done a good job and very often high-level criminals escaped, but this "Bob" had escaped about 2 times and, this time, he had also taken two other prisoners with him.

"Have you finished arguing?" I said bored while taking the milk from the kitchen fridge,
"shut up bitch, at 37 you still live with us, don't you have any man to make happy?" my father yelled at me throwing me an empty bottle of wine: both my parents were alcoholics but I didn't have enough money to escape, I could go and live with someone since I had no relatives and no boyfriend.
"Anyway, in a few days he will be back in jail, like the other times" my mother said sitting on the sofa soiled with food and alcohol stains,
"I was a better cop than they are now" my father added,
"maybe you hadn't started drinking, you still would be" I said taking my food and going upstairs.

My name is (Y\N), I am 37 years old and those were my parents: my mother had always drunk a lot, my father started when I was 15, before that he was a very good cop, perhaps the best in town.
I spent little time in my house, to avoid hearing my parents arguing, and I just wandered around the city without doing anything special.

Am I a failure to live with my parents at 37? Maybe, but there is an explanation. Because of my parents' alcoholism we had so many problems, my father made me leave school for about 5 years before I could go back to studying as a normal person: at the beginning it was strange, I felt very uncomfortable being in among students so small compared to me, in fact in the end I only managed to make me one friend, a boy named Kevin.

It was Halloween day, when I was little I loved doing trick or treating with my friends, but now all I did was just watch the kids having fun; like every day even that evening I would have gone around the city.

"Hey bitch, get dressed and bring some money tonight" my father yelled at me from the other side of the locked door,
"yes yes whatever you want" I said bored taking some make up to get ready and go out:
no, I was not a whore, but I made my parents believe I was so they wouldn't bother me by telling me I didn't have a job. I dressed in black and put on makeup, fixed my hair and left pretending to go to work.

Bob's Pov:
Finally free again, this time I wasn't going to get caught so quickly by those stupid shit cops. Despite all the times I had been arrested, my hiding place had remained intact, it was behind the place where I worked, Boys'n Grills.
Thankfully all my stuff was still there, including my halloween costume: perfect, the devil is back~

************
The stories with Bob are still few, so I decided to write one myself, I hope you like it :)