18🥩

(Y\N)'s Pov:

After the police took me away I ended up in prison under surveillance, they had to monitor me before asking me any questions, or at least I heard them say that.
I was in a cell with two other men, one tall and thin and one short and fat: when they had thrown me in prison I had done everything to escape, I had even gotten myself wounds on my arms and legs just to escape from the two agents, but it was it was all useless and I slammed in there with here two.

"I swear that as soon as I get out of here you will pay dearly" I said as Jack closed the cell completely ignoring me, "and what do you have to look at?" I caught the two men looking at me:
"Are you (Y\N)?" the tall one asked,
"yes, are you interested?",
"Bob's assistant? I didn't think we'd have to deal with that guy again" the short one said, I immediately went towards him,
"what do you mean? do you know anything about him?",
"yes, we are his ex cell mates actually".

TIME SKIP

(Y\N)'s Pov:

"Do you really think he's dead? what happened to him",
"5 bullets in his chest and run over about 6 times" I said as I tried not to cry again,
"just? he'll be alive and well don't worry" the tall one said to me,
"we don't know how, but he manages to resist numerous blows, once he was stabbed 3 times in the heart but he survived" Was Bob perhaps immortal? Sure, he told me he couldn't age but I didn't think the pendant's power went that far.

Bob's Pov:

Dark, I had already been there about a year before, by now I knew that morgue like my pockets: I turned around and started picking the lock that blocked me and managed to break it very easily, "well old Bob, you still know how to do it" I got up and I approached you to the mirror in the room; a large badly stitched scar started from under the chin and reached up to my belly, "I can't go out like this".
After having taken the necessary I started by myself to pull the bullets out of my belly and to sew up the cut, "damn autopsy, I will never get used to this thing" I was sweating while I continued to close the wound until I reached a good result; as soon as he finished I bandaged the wound.
I looked at myself in the mirror: red eyes, completely sweaty, messy hair, blood on my hands and stomach. "what the hell man, I look like a junkie" I took my red sweater that had probably been left on the floor by the doctor; "there is no time to lose, I have to get out of here and recover (Y\N)" I said to myself as I looked for the nearest window.

TIME SKIP

(Y\N)'s Pov:

"So (Y\N), how did you and Bob meet?",
"I already told you 10 times, on Halloween",
"and why did you meet?",
"John maybe you should change the questions" Jack interrupted his colleague: after a couple of hours they had taken me to a room to question me but, since I didn't intend to say many things, John had started asking me the same questions in Loop.

"it's useless, I won't tell you anything detailed about me or Bob" I sighed,
"let's try another approach" this time it was Jack who spoke,
"(Y\N), if you could go back to your life before of Halloween day, would you do it?",
"No" I answered dryly, I would have preferred to rot in prison rather than go back to my parents,
"You are accused of having helped one of the most wanted serial killers in the city, but you have not committed any homicide, you have a small chance of being freed" Jack was definitely better than his colleague,
"it makes sense, but that doesn't change things, I won't tell you anything" John snorted and stood up and shouted "WE ARE NOT ACHIEVING ANYTHING LIKE THIS" I chuckled; "I'd give up guys if I were you."

The interrogation went on for another 10 minutes or so before another officer ran into the room yelling "BOB'S BODY IS NO LONGER IN THE UBITORY, HE HAS SURVIVE THIS TIME AGAIN", Jack and John jumped up as I smiled, I could have jumped for joy if only I hadn't been handcuffed to the chair: "Shit this is a problem" Jack and John ran out of the room, "DON'T LEAVE ME TIED UP YOU IDIOTS" but it was too late and I was left alone in the locked room.

"I hate them" before I could say anything else a big black tentacle made a big hole in the wall, as I coughed near the rubble a familiar figure entered the room; "Did you miss me dear?"

***************
Yes, he's alive, I would never have had the courage to actually kill him. Tomorrow I don't think about updating since I have an acting class and I have to go to the psychologist, so the probability that I will post is very, very low.