25🥩

(WARNING: blood)

None's Pov:

Bob had insisted on sleeping with (Y\N), to avoid that something could happen to her even if she knew well that this was just an excuse to stay there.
They were lying on the mattress, since the bed would arrive the next day: (Y\N) she was wearing Bob's big red sweater since she was cold, Bob instead was wearing a white tank top and black shorts; Bob held (Y\N) tightly in his thick arms as they both slept embraced.

(Y\N)'s Pov:

I woke up slowly, it still felt early, maybe 4 in the morning, I understood it because of it was dark outside and Bob was still sleeping next to me, I rested my head on his chest while thinking: in a few months we would be a real family, I was sure I wanted to something with Bob because I loved him so much, but at the same time I was scared that something would happen. After all, Bob couldn't have always been with me and the baby, we couldn't live together, probably the baby would have been judged by the surname "Velseb".

"Honey? you look worried, what's up" Bob's hand gently lifted my chin,
"did I wake you up? sorry, it's nothing don't worry",
"(Y\N) don't lie to me, you know you don't deceive me" I sighed:
"I know, I'm afraid that what life has in store for us will be very difficult for both of us, indeed for all three of us",
"don't you think I'll be a good father?",
"Are you kidding?, you'll be a fantastic father, it's other people that worry me" Bob seemed to understand my concerns, "as long as we're together I swear everything will be fine, I'll do everything to protect you".

TIME SKIP

"Excuse me, I'd like to buy a pregnancy test" I said to the pharmacist, he immediately took the box and gave it to me: the next morning, after Bob had left, I had decided to have my pregnancy confirmed, we didn't want any nasty surprises ; as I was leaving the pharmacy, however, I felt strangely observed, as if there was someone who was following me.

As soon as I got home I went to the bathroom to take the test and, while I waited, I checked the delivery of my furniture on my phone: after some time the answer finally appeared...
I was pregnant;
I gave a slight smile as I left the bathroom leaving the test on the sink.

Just at that moment the doorbell rang, "the furniture has already arrived? it was very fast" I opened the door but what I found in front of me was absolutely not my furniture: my parents with big dark circles, tired, badly dressed were standing in front of the entrance.

"(Y\N) dear we miss you so much, what happened to you?" my mother said approaching, I was about to close the door immediately but my father blocked it with one hand,
"where is that serial killer? did he leave you alone?" my father said as the two entered the house: "go away, now" I said seriously trying not to panic,
"we are your parents, didn't you miss us?",
"absolutely not, go away" my father began to get nervous,
"can you at least answer our questions?" my mother said placing her hands on my shoulders, "fuck it alright, for your information Bob and I are together and we love each other, I don't regret anything" my parents recoiled almost in disgust from what I had just said.

"You're joking (Y\N), good joke, very funny daughter" my father said,
"do you think I'm joking? Are you upset that I'm with a serial killer? No, that's definitely not the problem, the problem is that I'm managed to do something outside your house" I was really angry but at the same time throwing them at them everything was funny:
"SHUT UP BITCH, YOU'RE GOING HOME WITH US" my father pulled me by the arm hurting me, luckily I managed to break away and I yelled at him "NO, YOU HAVE ALWAYS CONSIDERED ME A WELL-BEING, A WHORE BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? THIS WHORE FUCKED THAT CANNIBAL AND THEY ARE IN LOVE" I took the keys and thrust them violently into my father's arm before yelling at them to go away immediately.

Breathing heavily as I still held the bloodstained keys in my hands, I looked at them and touched the blood before licking my finger: "sweet, a little sticky, I think Bob said it was like that means it's A-"

**********
Yes, today I was able to write since I had no homework for tomorrow