23🥩

(Y/N)'s Pov:

John had taken me to see a house that they had "chosen" for me: it wasn't very big, it had a kitchen, a living room, a bathroom and two bedrooms, since I had to live there alone, it was fine though.
"What do you say?",
"that's fine, thanks John",
"Yeah yeah okay listen to me" he approached me, "I don't like you, if it weren't for Jack you'd already be in jail, but sadly I can't catch you, but I'm still chasing your boyfriend" I never liked John and he never liked me either, while Jack was always nice John instead he always tried to put me back in jail and maybe even take Bob or the cult; John was quite obsessed with the cult thing.
"I'm free, there's nothing you can do about it, and you know perfectly well that getting Bob will be very difficult, so can you give me the keys so I can start decorating my house?"
He huffed angrily, "it's okay, here" he gave me the key before getting back in the car and driving off.

"So where do I start? I can't get everything on my own and Bob definitely can't help me get to any shops," I said as I reached for my phone, "I know exactly who to call."

Kevin's Pov:

"Have a good day" the customer closed the door, "I hate this job" I lay down on the counter before my phone rang, "who is it now?" I was shocked by the name and replied:
"(Y\N) IS THIS REALLY YOU?",
"Hey yes, hello Kevin we haven't seen each other in a long time" I heard my friend's voice on the other end of the phone and I breathed a sigh of relief.
"Velseb didn't do anything to you?" I asked very worried,
"well actually the rumors are true Kevin, he's my boyfriend, sorry to break you this news like this" I almost dropped my phone on the floor,
"Are you kidding?...",
"No Kevin, is something wrong? Yes, I know it's not normal to date a cannibal serial killer but-"
"He ate my boyfriend's arm," I said softly.

Since Streber had been attacked I had spent a lot of time with him, he was recovering very well even if he often found it hard to sleep: several times he had dreamed of that terrible moment, once I was there with him when he woke up breathing heavily and started to cry while I tried to comfort him; I swore to avenge him and help anyone who wanted to capture that monster.

"I'm sorry Kevin...I didn't know, how are you now?",
"he's recovering, why did you call me? now that you have such a scary boyfriend why would you want to have other people to talk to?",
"Kevin really, I'm so sorry about your boyfriend and I didn't know he was attacked by Bob but-",
"but what (Y\N)?",
"I don't want to close with you, you're a very good friend, can we pretend I'm not engaged to him? Please" I couldn't tell her no, I knew how much she suffered from being abandoned by people.
"ok, just because it's you" I heard her yell happily from the phone and I gave a slight smile, "anyway, I've moved to a new house, can you help me buy some new furniture?" she asked softly, "okay, tomorrow morning okay?" I asked, "yes, thank you Kevin"

TIME SKIP

(Y\N)'s Pov:

"I don't trust that boy",
"you don't trust anyone Bob, he's a good person and I've known him for more than 10 years" Bob crossed his arms, while he was sitting cross-legged on the bed, and snorted making me smile:
"you're cute when you do that" I sat next to him, he immediately took advantage of it and put his head on my shoulder, "I know" he kissed my cheek,"oh anyway I've found some things you might like" he got up off the bed and took a parcel with a letter.

"what is it?", "since we both met the two thieves, they decided to send us something from prison, after all we have Frank as a message conduit" he took the letter on the package and took it out of his pocket... some glasses?
"You need glasses? You look adorable" he blushed,
"yeah, you have never seen me in these now that I think about it" he handed me the parcel as he read the letter; they finally sent us a blanket they made themselves in prison, they made it after Bob told them I was pregnant.

"Did you tell everyone? I wouldn't be surprised if they said it on TV tomorrow" he laughed, "sure, why not"

************
Sorry if there are some errors but i read this chapter while crying (DADDY ISSUES YEAH)