Chapter 5

*Lydia's POV*
The police and ambulance came to take the car crash victims to the hospital. After Stiles felt better he was taken to the hospital so he could be alongside his mom. I couldn't help but feel bad for Stiles. I came home to my parents arguing. "You're a fucking bitch! Why did I ever marry you?! I can't stand you! Drop dead!", my dad yelled at my mom. "Dad! How could you! I don't want my mom to die! You don't know how lucky we are to have her some kids aren't as lucky to have their moms!", I said in tears remembering that Stiles had just lost his mom. My dad walked out of the house and my mother just hugged me. I was really quite the rest of the day. I couldn't wait to go to bed and put this day behind me. My grandma came into my room with a book in her hands. "Look what I have. It's The Little Mermaid.", she said. "Grandma I'm thirteen already I don't need you reading me bedtime stories", I said smiling. "Oh I know but I figured you needed it tonight", she said and began to read. Finally she ended with, "And they lived happily ever after". I liked hearing that. It made me hopeful. Happily ever after made me feel better and somehow I just knew things would get better! For me, for my parents... Heck maybe even for this boy Stiles.