Chapter 4

*Stiles' POV* (4 years later)
I was right. Lydia Martin never talked to me again. I had all of her classes and she completely ignored me. Actually, it was as if she truly didn't realize I existed and forgot all about me, but I didn't blame her she was way out of my league anyways.
*Lydia's POV*
It was finally my first day of middle school. I was so relieved to finally be out of elementary school. My mom had bought me the best clothes to wear in middle school. Everyone there admired me even the eight graders. It was like everywhere I went I had instant popularity. I loved feeling important in school because I knew that I was nothing in my house with my parents constant fighting which only seemed to increase. One day as everyone was outside during P.E class we all heard a loud crash. We were all intrigued to see what it was so we ran over to where we heard the crash. As we arrived we saw that it was a car crash and as the looks of it the drivers didn't have much of a chance to live because the crash was really bad. You could hear someone barely making there way to the crowd completely out of breath. "Mom! Mom! That's- that's my mom's car!", the boy said as he pushed everyone out of his way. "Stiles! Stiles! Stay away!", the P.E teacher said trying to pull him back. The boy looked really familiar to me, but I had ignored everyone my entire life that I didn't realize who he actually was. The Stiles kid was crying uncontrollably and then he suddenly started to shake and breathe heavily. "He's getting a panic attack! Get out of my way", said the P.E teacher as he quickly rushed Stiles to the nurse.