Chapter 2

*Stiles' POV*
Mommy had just dropped me and my best bud, Scott McCall, off at school. Everyone was outside checking the board hoping that their best friends got the same class as them. "I'll go see what class we got, Scott. You go give the doctor's note to the nurse", I said. Scott had really bad asthma so it was important that the nurse was aware of his condition. Just as I turned to walk to the board I saw her... Lydia Martin. I had never seen her before but all the guys in my grade had a crush on her. I could see why! She was beautiful! Her beautiful red hair was long and silky. I don't know what it was that I was feeling, but I both hated and loved the feeling. I began to get butterflies in my stomach and my knees were trembling. I'd usually get anxiety or a panic attack, but no this wasn't the case. The feeling was somewhat pleasant. I heard Lydia reading the names of the students in her class. "Stiles Stilinski? What the hell is a Stiles?!", she said. My name! She had actually said my name! I got really nervous and blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "Stiles! Hey that's me. The Stiles that you are looking for is me. I am the Stiles... Stiles I am". Lydia glared over at me unimpressed. "What are you? Yoda?", she teased. Oh my god! Lydia Martin had made a Star Wars reference. I had to say something before she walked away. "Thats umm some beautiful red hair you ha--", I said until she cut me off. "Eh Eh eh! Beautiful? Yes! Red? No! My hair is actually strawberry blonde", she smiled and rolled her eyes as she walked away. "I'll remember that!", I yelled loud enough so she could hear me. It was at that moment that I knew Lydia was different from the other girls. She wasn't those girls you have a crush on but fear you'll get cooties from. She wasn't those girls you were purposely mean to to express your feelings towards them. No! She was Lydia Martin! The type of girl you would share your animal cookies with and push around on the playground swings. I knew that I'd want to call 'keepsies and no give backs' on this girl.