Chapter 1

*Lydia's POV* (Quick blast to the past when Lydia was 8)- "Daddy! Daddy!", I said in my cutest most adorable voice ever hoping that would allow me to get my way. My dad picked me up and said, "What's wrong princess?". "I don't want to start third grade", I said while doing cute puppy dog eyes, "All of the kids there are still nose pickers! And me? Well, I am 8 years old already! I'm practically a teenager! Plus, my reading is three years advanced compared to those idiots!". My father laughed, "Oh Lydia! Well, I don't see why you couldn't skip a day. Keeping you away from the other children might be a good thing". My mother came barging in from the kitchen, "See! There you go again! Always giving her what she wants! Don't you understand that she needs to learn how to work well with people her age!!! Lydia, you are going to school and that's it!". "Oh it is just like you to kill all the fun!", my dad said. "Stop it! Stop it! I hate it when you guys fight!", I said nearly in tears. "Oh you two always bickering at each other.", my grandma said as she entered the room. "Grandma!", I ran to hug her. "How's my little Ariel?". "Good", I said with the biggest smile on my face. I loved when she called me Ariel. I liked pretending that my life was a fairytale because fairytales end in happy endings. Maybe just maybe if I believed my life was a fairytale it would eventually come true and my parents would stop fighting. "Come on Lydia I'm taking you to your first day of third grade", said my mom. We arrived to school and it was the same thing as every year. Parents were shouting and children were crying... Boring! "Lydia, please try and make some friends. I love you bye", my mom said as she drove away. I walked over to the board that had my new class list. "Hmm Ms. Walker's class.", I began to read my classmates names, "Francis White? Boring. Lucy De Leon? Hate her. Scott McCall? Ha Idiot! Stiles Stilinski? What the hell is a Stiles?!", I said then quickly I heard someone behind me giggle and say "Stiles! Hey that's me. The Stiles that you are looking for is me. I am the Stiles... Stiles I am", he said nervously.