6.

Namjoon POV:

"Okay, I think you should be fine now.."

I closed the tube and packed the other items back up in the emergency box. I heard Jin say okay but I had so many questions for him. Is he hiding something from me? I don't know.. I don't want to stress it as much.

The cabinet door closed and I got back up and grabbed Jin's hand.

"We'll talk in the room."

Jin was still silent at the moment but he understood what I had to say and followed me. I closed the door behind me and Jin sat on the bed quiet. I sighed and walked towards him.

"Jin...is there anything you want to tell me?.. that you could be..hiding..?" I asked placing one hand onto his knee.

"No... I'm fine.." Jin muttered clenching his fists.

"That's all you say... I need a legit answer.. why won't your converse with me baby?.. If I'm here with you why won't you talk..?" I tried to sound as calm as I could and I sat beside him wanting a answer.

I saw the emotion in his face nearly change and he looked even sadder than before. I decided to get close to him and wrap one arm around his shoulder.

"What's wrong Jin?.. you can be honest with me."

I saw some tears roll down his face and I immediately hugged him.

"You can cry on me... it's okay.."

I heard him begin to sob and his tears poured down his face as he hugged be back, he's never hugged me this tight before.

KSJ- "I'm sorry... I'm sorry Namjoon....I lied to you.. I'm sorry."

I whispered to him in a low voice shushing him in a low tone In forming him that it was okay.

"It's okay.. it's okay, I'm here.. what's wrong?.."

The pressure that used to be on my shoulder left and I saw his face covered wet tears down his face.

KSJ- "I'm not myself Namjoon...I.. have fallen into depression... a while a ago.."

I was a little shocked at his answer and placed my hands onto his face wiping his tears. "..what are you trying to say..?.. who hurt you baby?.."

KSJ- "I.. think I hurt myself...m-my family...is a mess.."

"What do you mean you hurt yourself..." The silence only lasted two seconds till I looked down at his wrists where the hoodie covered. "Jin... d-don't tell me.."

I pulled up his sleeve and held his hand looking at the little scars. The red lines were above the wrist and by the upper part of his arm. I was scared for Jin, he just looked at it and took short breathes.

I lifted my head back towards him and placed my fingers onto his neck lightly looking at it and feeling for anything.

"Jin... when were you going to tell me...I.. can't lose you..." I muttered. "..How many times have you tried to commit suicide Jin... please tell me.."

He looked as if he was going to cry again. Please don't cry Jin.. I know.. you need help.. how couldn't I have seen it sooner..

I'm right here...