10.

Namjoon POV:

I looked over to the open stall and saw a short male with light pink hair and dark brown eyes.

"Jimin?" I whispered still holding Jin's injured hand.

"Oh hey Namjoon! Is he okay?!.. he's bleeding." Jimin noticed as he bit his bottom lip.

I looked back down at his hand and then back at Jimin still concerned for Jin. "Oh yeah.. I'm taking care of it.. he's going through a difficult time right now.."

Jimin nodded understanding and he looked over at Jin who stayed silent and kept his head low. "Okay, I'll be in class. Can you make it today at the cafe after school?"

I nodded vigorously wanting to go. "Yeah, can I bring Jin too?"

"Yeah sure! Okay, bye now, take good care of him." Jimin waved before walking out of the restroom.

"Bye Jimin, see you soon." I smiled watching him leave before turning back to Jin and removing the tissue. "Is it feeling better?"

KSJ- "Yeah.."

I held his hand and looked him in his eyes taking in a relieving sigh. "Okay.. are you able to make it to class today?"

KSJ- "Mhm. I can."

"Okay." I gave him a kiss before I let go of him. "I'll see you after school, meet me outside the parking lot."

"Alright." Jin smiled and left the wall he was against and walked out alongside me.

I hope he was better.. and I hope the whole thing he told me was true.

The day quickly ended and he waited for Jin to come to the parking lot alongside his car.

It's been 5 minutes till he finally saw Jin walk out the building with his back around his shoulder.

He made it!.. I commented in my head forming a light smile on my face.

Jin waved at Namjoon from afar till he reached him giving him a big hug.

His arms wrapped around me like a blanket as he greeted me.

KSJ- Hi Namjoon.. we can get going now.. I just can't stay for too long..

"I'm coming home with you today.. don't tell them nothing okay? I need to know what's going on." I told him in a more serious manner looking him in his eyes.

Jin bit his bottom lip shaking his head, "No no everything is fine.. my hand it was just a scratch.."

"No.. no that isn't a scratch.. don't lie to me.. what did he do." I asked him placing my hands on the steering wheel with the ignition already started.

"M-My father.." I heard him take hesitant breathes clenching on the same hand. "H-He struck me— with a knife yesterday.."

My eyes widened as I placed one hand on his shoulder, "Jin... really?! He—." I sighed cutting the sentence short. I couldn't believe his dad would do such a thing. Reaching out for his hand, I held it tightly the whole time driving to the cafe.

"Remember I'm coming home with you.. run out of the house if they try anything... I'll be waiting okay?" I told Jin in a sweet tone trying to make him braver around his parents.

Jin gave me a little nodd clenching on the hold of my hand. "O-Okay... I'll try my best.."