7.

Namjoon POV:

"F..four times... I'm sorry..." Jin said in a low tone hugging himself.

No...no he can't possibly...I couldn't get it out of my head and I kept my eyes onto his emotionless face. This is why he didn't smile.

"Do you have any drugs at home..?" I asked moving my hands from his neck down to his arms.

He gave me a slight nod but didn't respond. I felt really bad for Jin. What made him this way?.. What could he have been lacking in?.. I can't lose you..

I asked another question a couple seconds after to find out the right information. "Were they used for suicidal purposes...?.."

KSJ- "Yes..."

I took a deep breath and laid my head down onto his chest. I was anxious and worried at the same time.

"Jin..."

I lowered him as he looked above at me I looked below at him. I decided to pin my elbows alongside him and hugged him tightly.

"When were you going to tell me?.."

I didn't hear him talk at all after that. I tried to comfort him as best as I could. I needed to know what was bothering him. I got off of him after that and helped him up.

"Jin.. did your parents ever.. hurt you." I sounded more serious to him and I held his face.

"Yeah...Today.. I woke up and they were smoking...when I went to go give my dad some coffee.. I think I messed up... h-he spilt the coffee on my jacket..but that isn't the whole story..."

I nodded and moved one hand from his face and rubbed his shoulder at the same time still trying to spark something in him. Nothing was working though.. no matter what I do... I don't understand.

"I can't let you go home..."  I told him as he blinked a couple times looking into my eyes.

"I can't stay... they'll kill me if they don't see me soon..." I heard Jin mutter.

"..They obviously don't love you Jin, that's why I'm here.. to give you comfort.. that's why I can't let you leave.. because I may not see you again." I told him holding his hand. "I'm the one who loves you.. and only you Jin.."

"I wouldn't dare to see you this sentimental.."

Jin POV:

I listened to his reassuring words every time. But I can't keep hold on myself.. my parents.. they're so damn bad.. I can't do anything about it..

I rested my head down and leaned towards Namjoon's chest. I do need you... I wanted to cry.. but I couldn't so I decided to wrap my arms around him and into a hug.

"T..thank you.."

I lifted my head and finally led go of him trying to feel better. I knew that if I went back it'll be hell again and again.

"My parents will be upset if I don't return...they might not let me go out anymore."

Namjoon licked his lips nervously in a deep thought with his hand over mines. "If you can't stay.. return to them. Then tell me how it went tomorrow, promise?"

"I promise."