8.

Jin POV:

The door silently opened as I walked in. It was only 4:35 so it didn't get dark when I arrived. My heart pounded out of my chest when I slipped my shoes off and put a smile on my face.

"Hello mom! Hey dad!.." I shouted trying to lift my spirits knowing I had a cold heart, but I was okay.

A green bottle rolled across the carpet and from the living room to the kitchen. Is he awake? I wondered as I confusingly looked over by the edge of the wall with the other half of my body hidden on the other side.

"They're sleeping... on the floor.." I saw there 'lifeless' bodies lying on the floor and more bottles just laying down around them.

"I'll clean up after you two.." I whispered to myself lightly stepping towards some of the bottles to go pick them up. Some of these are still full... but open.. I'll set them up there. As I grabbed the 4 bottles I heard a slight movement come from the floor.

"Jin...." A airy voice saw. It was my dad who was getting ready to stand up.

"Hello... I was going to clean these up for you." I told him clenching on them that sat at my chest.

What does he want? Why is he getting up?.. please don't..

"How long have you been gone." He didn't hesitate to me and I gulped nervously taking a step back.

"Only a little.. I had school so I came back—."

"WHATS A LITTLE I NEED MINUTES OR HOURS!" He shouted pushing the bottles out of my hand. All of them fell onto the carpet hitting onto each other making loud clanging noises.

I took a short hyperventilated inhale and backed up watching the fire burn in his eyes. "45 minutes!"

He slapped me with his rough hand across my cheek and pushed me forcefully till I reached the kitchen island. I almost tumbled backwards trying to speak to him. "Why were you back so late?! What did I tell you?! HM?"

"I was giving some extra time to study at school... I wasn't out or anything." I spoken. He knew the shaken voice I had as I spoke already knowing his conclusion.

I could barley breath when his grip was on my neck pulling me face to face with him. At least I wasn't bleeding... His narrow glare haunted me since the age 14.

"I should of taught you a lesson way back.." A muttered whispered to my ears.

"I can make it up to you." I pleaded standing firm in the direction of my father.

"Grab the knife behind you."

I'll finally die in vain then... I tried to direct my left hand around the counter still facing him. I was struggling so much to get it. I felt a hard black handle then I picked it up slowly turning my hand towards my dad.

"Here you go..."

He snatched the knife and released his grip from my neck and onto my left wrist. It was as tight as duck tape watching the now veiny hand flip over my palm.

"Smile for me." He told me in a serious voice.