Chapter 3

Warning ⚠️: Smut, read it at your own risk. Enjoy! 😉

Blueberry began thrusting very slow and gentle of not hurting Lust hearing him suddenly let out a sharp loud gasp before moaning in pleasure. "A..A-Aaaahh...f-fuuuck...b..blue~....h-haaa...aahnm....f..f..fuuuck...s-shit...". Lust moaned softly pulling Blueberry closer to him as he began thrusting more, slow and carefully to make him feel good. "Mmmm...Lust~...mmmn~...". Blueberry softly moaning and hissing a little by how good it felt for him too.

He started kissing his neck as he thrusted inside of him, going a little fast now. Lust moaned more loud and shaking so much, blushing almost crimson purple on his face closing his eyes as he felt the touch of Blueberry doing all the work of pleasing him. Which made Lust love him even more. "Aaaaah...f-fuuuu...uuuck....b...blue....h-haaaa...p...pleaaasse...g...go f-faster....p...please....uuuhhghhnnn...aah~". Lust whimpering as he felt every good thrust that Blueberry is doing, begging him to go fast and harder.

Blueberry left clear hickeys on Lust's neck while licking them seductively, which made Lust shriek in surprise. He pulled away leaving a trail of saliva behind. "Look at me Lust~". He said in a deep voice of his, Lust was shocked of his type of voice he had and never knew he was capable of sounding like that, which made him feel more weak in the knees of his sexy hot luscious voice he heard. Begging more of hearing his voice once more to remember.

"Aaaahaa...aaaghh...b...b-blue....please....let me....h-hear your....uuuughhnn...m-mmmm...v..voice again....p-please...I...I'm b-begging you....f-fuuu...c..c..ck~". He moaned struggling to make words for Blueberry to hear and understand what he was trying to say. Blueberry giggled slightly seeing Lust pout a little, hearing him whine softly and whimper.

"God, your so cute when your like this. It turns me on even more to please you~ hehehe". He said smiling. Lust looked away at him, feeling a bit flustered and embarrassed by his comment of him. "Oh, don't look away now dear. I want to see your lovable eyes towards mine, and when I start thrusting you in all the right spots that makes you beg for me to do more~. And see your cute reaction of it, so, why don't you say it while looking at me~". He said with a devilish smirk on him.

Lust blushed and looked at Blueberry in his eyes, looking so confident and dominate towards him from above. Feeling the urge for him to be fucked already of his large dick, pressing against his sensitive one. "P-please....f...f...fuck me g-good...p-please....I...I-I'm begging y-you...h-haaa....please...blue~". He said whimpering nonstop, rapidly breathing as his soul started to glow from his chest.

"Hehehe, good boy. As you wish~". He said as he began to thrust in him slow and steady while Lust started to moan in a shaky voice as he thrusted in a good rhythm from his G-spot, hitting it multiple times. "Aaaaahh...f-fuuuuck...oh fuck fuck fuck fuck...haa aah oh fuck....s...sh-shit...b-blue...aaaughh...uuuhh...f-f-f-f-fuuuuu...uuuuuhhh...a-aaahh...haa aaah...".

Blueberry started to go fast and deep, thrusting in and out while groaning and letting out a growl low moan at the end. Wet slapping sounds started to be heard as he thrusted more faster, deeper and harder sending Lust to yell loudly where it can be heard from all around his room. Whimpering and trembling violently of being pleasured excessively from Blueberry. "Aaah haaah...fuck fuck fuck...s-shit...n-no...aaaaugh...haaa aaahh...m-mmmhhnn...".

"Haa..fuck...aah...Lust~". Blueberry moaned as he leaned down close towards him kissing his neck while giving it more hickeys, licking it before biting his neck hearing Lust squeal. "A-a-aauugh...b-blue~". He moaned as blueberry left a big bite mark on it, licking some drip blood a little as he thrusted more faster and harder into him. "A-aaaaahh...g-gaaahh...o-oh shit shit shit...haaaah aaahh...haaa aaah haaa...uuuuhhhgh...f-fuuu~".

Blueberry moaned in a deep growl tone as he thrusted more and more faster, harder, and deeper nonstop, until he found Lust's sweet weak spot hearing him gasp in a very shaky tone before heavily breathing fast and moaned so loudly as he began hitting that spot so many times. "Gaaaah! Haa haaa aaahh...h-hmmmff...a-aaahh...f-fuck....n-no...n..no more...aaah...p-pleeeaasse...a-aaaughhmm...s...s...s-stoo...o...p".