First day in The Uncanny Valley

It was your first day at The Uncanny Valley an you where excited to finally get to your apartment to relax since you had been on that bus for about 5 hours. You also really needed to use the bathroom because you couldn't  get even a single bathroom break during the ride. 

   You where looking at the map of The Uncanny Valley to figure out where your apartment was and you noticed that there was a café near where you where. 'Maybe I should go to that café before I head to my apartment, I am really hungry and it's the closest place I could go to the bathroom at', you thought to yourself as you started heading towards the café. 

   When you got to the café the first thing you did was head to the bathroom. After you where done with that you headed to the cash register to order some coffee and a pastry. "Hello there dear, what would you like to order", the cashier asked you while you where looking at the things to order. After a few minutes you had decided what you wanted to order. "I would like to have the caramel coffee with a slice of pumpkin pie (or favorite pastry)". 

    You ordered your stuff and decided to sit down. while you waited you decided to grab your sketch book out of your bag  and start drawing. When you got what you ordered you started drinking the sweet caramel coffee.  You started eating the delicious pastry. You thought it was so good you didn't notice the a person walked past you. After a second you did look to see who it was and it was a man with long black hair he was also wearing a black jacket the wrong way. You really didn't care so you just kept eating the pastry and drinking the caramel coffee.

   You decided to head to your apartment after that because you where really tired. When you got there all you had to do was sign a little paper work  and then you went to your room. You floped on to your bed and went over how the day went. Remembering all the new faces you saw. For some reason the only person that standed out to you was that man with the long black hair. You soon just forgot he existed a few minutes later and soon you fell asleep.

                                 403 words. I know that it inset that much but its at least something. hope you enjoyed bye bye!

(Hope you enjoyed bye bye... Danganronpa fans be like: HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)