Café Date?

You woke up when your alarm went off. You got up because you had about two hours to get ready. You decided to take a shower to get nice and clean even though you took a shower the day before. When you got out you blow dried your hair dry  put your (H/C) but in this hair style:

 When you got out you blow dried your hair dry  put your (H/C) but in this hair style:

(if u don't like that hair style that u can pick a different one!)  

   You decided to wear your (F/C) dress with your favorite shoes and (F/C) striped socks with black. 

 you decided to wear some hair accessories to. You where ready to go meet him at the Café but the thing was you got ready in an hour and you are gunna meet up in an hour. 'Shoot, I got ready to fast. what am I gunna do now. Well I guess I could watch some videos .' You looked at the time again and some how you where just standing there talking to yourself for almost an hour so you only had only 20 minutes to get there.

  You ran out side of your apartment and got on the bus. you paid in advance so you didn't have to pay later. 'Hopefully I am not late to the café! Now that I kinda think of it this is kinda like a date between me and Doe. Maybe he decided to do that so I would just think I was just a  friends get together but really it is a date?' You then realized it was your stop and got out of the bus and started walking to the café. 'If I run to the café it would be faster.' you thought to yourself. You started running when you had ran into someone and you both fell over on top of each other.

  "Sorry sir." you apologized and realized that it was Doe that you fell on. Both of your faces were red. You quickly got of of Doe. "Sorry Doe I didn't mean to fall on you!!!" you said. "Its ok (Y/N). I like your outfit its really cute!" That comment that Doe had made had you blush a bit of a dark red and Doe thought it was cute that you were flustered.

  You saw Doe look up. He looked angry at someone, so you turned around.  It was Mr. Talson the number 1 retailor. " Hello there Miss (Y/N)! You didn't give me a call why?" he asked. "I said I wasn't  interested in buying remember." you said in a calm voice. Mr. Talson knew it was because of Doe that he couldn't get you to trust him. Doe knew this place very well. He knew the tricks and the ways you could get murdered. And that was the reason he was so protective. "Well why don't we just go and look at the house for a few minutes? Then you can get back to what you are doing?" He said trying not to be frustrated. "I gue........." Before you could finish your sentence Doe interrupted. "Sorry, but we are not interested in buying so how about you bother someone else ok!" Doe said frustrated. Mr.  Talson's smile turned into a frown as he walk way from you two.

  "People go missing when they follow him to that "house" that he has for sale." Doe said. "How about we both just got to the café and relax Doe?"  Doe agreed and you both started walking to the café. While you two were walking Doe wanted to hold your hand so you let him. About five minutes later you two arrived to the café. Doe let you go in first and you both walked up to the register to order. "I would like to order caramel coffee and a slice of pumpkin pie  please". After you ordered you went and sat down and Doe ordered and paid for both of you two. Then he came and sat down in front of you.

  "So Doe, why did you invite me here?" you asked him. "I thought it would be a good way to get to know each other and the kind of stuff we like." You thought that was a pretty reasonable answer. After you two chatted for a while your stuff came out. "Hey (Y/N) can I have a bite of your pumpkin pie?" Doe asked. "No" you responded. "Oh, come on! please!!! Please!!" Doe really wanted a bite of your pumpkin pie. "Okay fine you can have a bite! But that's the only one you get ok!" You said. Doe agreed.

  You were both finished with your coffee and treat so Doe decided to walk you home. "Bye Doe, see you tomorrow!" you said. "Yeah, see you tomorrow!" he responded. When he left you felt very happy that you got to spend so much time with him. You went in the bathroom to change and looked yourself in the mirror to see your face was a light pink. After you finished changing you floped down on your bed and graded your favorite plushie your cousin gave you before you moved to The Uncanny Valley. When Doe got back to his house he couldn't help but to only think of you. The only thing he wanted to do was protect you and be with you forever and ever and ever. 

  Doe POV: 'I wish we could be together right now. But she said we could be together tomorrow! I love love love them so much!' He thought to himself as he drifted off to sleep. 

                         946 words!!!       This is the longest chapter I have made so far I hope you all enjoyed it!!!     Also another special thanks to my friend who kinda helped me come up with the idea to create this story!!! 

@LI_NEHEHEHE  is a great friend of mine so thanks your support while I am writing this story