Feeling's

You and Doe have been living together for 2 week's and you were still looking for a job. Then one appeared that Doe thought would be perfect for you! It was a job as a house cleaner. every house you cleaned would be 200$. You applied that instant. You then later got a email back from them saying that it would take a few days to decide weather or not they wanted to hire you.

  during that day Doe was watching a show on the tv while you were on your bed thinking about how you felt toward Doe. 'I feel so happy when I am near him. Does that mean I like him! I honestly wouldn't mind that. He is so cute and kind and I love him so much....' That's when you realized in your mind you said you loved him. You quickly grabbed a mirror and saw your face was a dark red. You wanted to tell Doe how you felt about him. but you were way to scared to do that. you were scared he would reject you.

  A little while after your face turned back to normal Doe came to your room and said it was around 1 pm, and if you wanted to make lunch with him. Your face turned a very light pink. You agreed and went into the kitchen. You decided to make  macaroni and cheese!  

   You could tell that while you two made the mac and cheese your face would turn slightly pink. It would usually be because  Doe got really close to you. You two were finally finished with the food so u guys ate it. After you were finished eating  you checked your email and you got accepted! You ran to Doe giving him a big hug telling him that you got accepted into your new job! "That's great (Y/N)!"

  Time skip brought to u by laziness and no inspiration

       You decided to tell Doe how you felt later that's and that's when you decided to tell him.  You walked out of your room and sat next to Doe on the couch who was watching his favorite show on the tv. You started to lean on his shoulder and Doe just let you stay there. After a while you then finally built up the courage to tell him. "H-hey Doe.", You basically said it in a whisper but he heard you still. "Yeah Y/N?" , he responded. "Do you like anyone? I mean in like a crush way." Doe's face turned a little pink. "Yeah actually I do.." he responded. "Y/N I.... I love you."

   That's not at all how you planed for things to work but you were so happy. You leaned closer to Doe and kisses him. Doe was shocked but realized you felt the same and kissed you back.

   Sorry for not posting for a while! And OMG almost 1K reads on this book! Your all amazing!