After Work

After work you where standing and waiting for the bus when Doe snuck up on you and scared you. "Holy Fuck, Doe you basically scared the shit out of me!" you yelled. "Do you like to be scared (Y/N)", Doe asked you with a bit of a creepy look on his face. "Yeah, I guess so. I like watching scary movies and playing horror games and stuff like that so I guess yeah...". I said in response. "Your cute when your scared, you know." He told me. "Thanks Doe.." 

  I felt quite nervous as we both just stood there for a few minutes not saying a word. I think Doe noticed I was nervous so he decided to say something which I guess kinda helped.  "Can I go home with you tonight and we can hang out!" He said in quite a happy and joyful voice. He sounded so happy you couldn't help your self but just to say yes. 'Why did I say yes, maybe its because I just really wanna get to know him more? He does seem like a nice guy. I guess I can trust him... but only maybe.' as you thought that the bus had arrived and you hadn't noticed so Doe graded your hand and you both got on the bus together. You had a light blush on your face as Doe sat down right next to you.

   You felt happy that you where with him. He was your first friend in The Uncanny Valley after all. When you got to your apartment you noticed that Doe didn't follow you back to your place. You felt sad because you really wanted to hang out with him. But then all of a sudden before you went in your apartment you heard, "(Y/N), Wait up!!", Doe haven't paid in advance for riding the bus and you didn't notice what was happening  so you didn't stop to wait for him.

  You both went into your apartment and you grabbed some snacks from the kitchen to eat while you two talked. "(Y/N) what your favorite color?", Doe asked. "Its (F/C), what about you Doe?", Doe paused for a minute to think. " I don't know what my favorite color is.", Doe responded. "Maybe you'll know in the future and then you could tell me.", You said. "In the future?", Doe said. "Yeah were friends now aren't we?", you asked with a smile. "Yeah, we are friends", he said.

  You guys talked for a while until you decided to grab a big blanket and watch a show together. You guys where watching (F/M) together while eating snacks. After the movie ended you told him he should probably go home now. "Hey Do... Your asleep no wonder you didn't respond. I guess he could stay here just for the night.", You mumbled to yourself. instead of getting up and going to your own bed you decided to just to snuggle up next to Doe and fall asleep.

     I kinda lost motivation while writing this but I did it. the reason why I didn't have much motivation is because I had so many ideas for the next chapter!

Anyways thanks for reading!!