Mr. Maison Talos

In the morning you woke up with Doe's arms around you. You kinda wanted to get up to get breakfast but you liked snuggling with him. And good thing it was the weekend and you didn't work on the weekends so you could just stay there all day❤.

  After an hour or so Doe had woken up and saw that you where in his arms. His face turned slightly pink knowing you where ok with snuggling with him. "Good morning (Y/N), How did you sleep?" Doe asked you. 'Doe is awake? I love the sound of his voice its so calming.' you thought to yourself. "(Y/N) are you ok?" Doe asked you. "Oh, yeah I am ok. I was just lost in thought sorry. what did you say?" You said. "I said, Good morning (Y/N). How did you sleep last night?" He repeated himself. "I slept really good last night. Do you think we should make breakfast?" You said. "Yeah." Doe replied.

 While you to where making breakfast you had a lot of thoughts roaming through your mind. 'Why did I enjoy sleeping with Doe last night, we only met like yesterday! Maybe because he is cute and really kind. I really wanna spend all my free time with him.' You trailed out of your thoughts when Doe put his hand on your arm. "Are you ok (Y/N)?" he asked. "Yeah I am ok.." you said in response.

 Soon you where finished cooking pancakes, and eggs! You guys also had a cup of orange juice. When you where finished and relaxing on the couch together watching (F/S). You heard someone knock on the door and you got up to open it. "I'll be right back ok Doe" you said. "Should I pause it?" he asked. "No I have seen this episode a million times!" you said. You started heading to the door. Then you looked through the door hole and saw a older man standing there. You opened the door and said hello. "Hello there madam how is you day going?" The older man asked. "I am doing fine sir. May I ask you why are you here?" You asked him. "Well I am here to sell you the perfect home! I am known as the number one retailer in The Uncanny Valley! The name is Maison Talos! 

'I don't think I should trust him, I am gunna ask Doe what he thinks about this.' "Mr. Talos would you excuse me for a minute." You closed the door and turned around to see Doe right there. "You shouldn't trust him. people go missing when they go with him." Doe had a frustrated look on his face. You opened the door again and said you weren't interested in buying. "Well that's a shame here's my card. When you change your mind just give me a call ok dear!" He said in a sad and happy voice. You closed the door again and John took the card and ripped it up and threw it in the garbage.

  Even you and Doe had met each other yesterday you could tell he wanted to protect you the best he could. You could defiantly feel that you had something for him even if you didn't realize it. You where kinda stupid when it came to realizing someone probably liked you.(this is a true fact about me!) You had gotten Doe's number saved on your phone and he had left to go back to his place. 'aw man, I wanted him to stay! He is so nice to me. And he wants to protect me to.' 

You had taken a nap in your bed to pass the time when you got a call on your phone. The call was from Doe. "Hey (Y/N) I was wondering if you wanted to go to the café with me later today." He asked. "Sure Doe, I have nothing better to do anyways. See ya then." After you hung up he texted the time he wanted to to meet him there. it was in a few house so you decided to set an alarm for an hour hater and fall asleep.