Chapter 11

Karai POV:

The two hours we had until my father wanted to see me and Leo, had passed and we both got up and went to the throne room holding each other's hand. We ran into Tiger Claw on the way and he growled at both me and Leo. "Your father ordered that we respect you, but I do not respect either of you." he said, grabbing my arm. "I shall show you that it is you who should respect me." he said, tightening his grip on me. Leo unsheathed his sword and held it to Tiger Claw's neck, with a death glare. "You've already lost both your tail and an eye. Would you care if I add your head to the list of body parts you're missing." Leo threatened. Tiger Claw then let go of my arm and backed away. I was flattered that my love would defend me like that. I hugged him and kissed on the cheek. "Thank you for defending me like that, my love." I smiled at him. "I will let no one hurt you, Karai. No one." he looked at me and smiled.

We entered my father's throne room to find him quietly laughing which puzzled both Leo and me. "Father," I asked. "Are you alright?" My father looked at me. "Yes Karai, I am fine. I have figured out a way to find Hamato Yoshi and the turtles. Leo and I looked up at him as he said this. "How father?"I asked with anticipation. My father turned to look at Leo. "You." he said pointing at Leo. "Me?" Leo asked. "How?" My father got up from his seat. "You have been to their lair several times before. You must know where it is." he said. "Master Shredder, my memory is still hazy, I might not remember." Leo said. "Think. Where is the turtle's lair?" my father said. "Do your best, my love." I said, placing my hand on his cheek. "Alright." Leo said, closing his eyes. "I'll try."

Leo closed his eyes and tried to remember. "I see a sewer lid in Chinatown. The tunnels all look the same." Leo said. "Concentrate, love." I told him, holding his hand. "I'm still in the sewer, now I'm in a subway tunnel. I don't see anything. Wait, I see-" Leo said before screaming in pain. "Aaaahhhh! It hurts! My head is on fire! Make it stop, please!" he screamed. I quickly tried to find what was wrong. "Leo, my love what is it?" I asked, panicking. "My head, it's on fire." Leo said, holding his head, still screaming. "You two!'' My father ordered two foot bots. "Find Stockman, and bring him here, now!" He yelled. The two foot bots quickly raced off to find Stockman. I was still holding Leo trying to ease his pain, but it wasn't working. Leo began to flail out.

My father ordered some foot bots to hold him back until Stockman finally showed up. "What have you done?" he asked, flying over and injecting Leo with a serum. Leo began to stop screaming and fell to the ground. Stockman, what happened?" I asked, bearing my fangs. "I can explain everything back in my lab. My father and I followed Stockman to his lab and set Leo down on a table. "Explain quickly." my father ordered. "I will Master Shredder, but first what was he doing before this happened?" Stockman asked. "He was telling us where the turtle's lair was so we could destroy them." my father told him. "Well that explains it. You made him think about a time before the brain worm, so his true memories and the ones you've given him crossed, causing the pain." he explained. "Will he wake up?" I asked Stockman holding Leo's hand. "Yes, as soon as I-" he injected Leo with another serum and seconds later Leo woke up. "What happened?" Leo asked.

"You passed out, but don't worry you're fine." I told him, hugging him with my snake arms. "I don't remember." Leo said. "That's probably for the best." I told him. Leo seemed confused so I kissed him to change the subject. "Okay then." Leo said. We followed my father back to the throne room, where my father explained why he had wanted to see us. "A shipment filled with equipment and chemicals Stockman requires for my plan has arrived at the docks. Steranko and Zeck are there already, you will stay in the shadows and monitor the delivery. If the turtles arrive, do not engage unless absolutely necessary." My father ordered. "Yes father." I said. "Yes Master Shredder." Leo said after. "You are dismissed." My father said, Leo and I went back to our room and got the gear we needed and hurried out the lair towards the docks.