Maybe we would. (A before you exit/ Toby Mcdonough Fanfic)

"YEAH I LIKE THAT!" My best friend Chloe screamed as she ran into my room.

"You know what I like?" I asked he as I put on my mascara.

"What?" She asked leaning against the door frame of my bathroom.

"The fact that in less than three hours we finally get to see before you exit live!" I said capping mascara and putting the last little bit of hair spray in my curly brown hair.

"Me too! You look good! How long did it take ya this time? When we went to see Allstar weekend it look you 2 hours!"

"It took me 3 this time! But I did curl my hair!"

"Well you ready? We need to go, the cab is here!" We aren't old enough to drive yet and both are parents are out of town on a business trip, they work together, so we had to take a taxi. Not my favorite thing, but anything for my favorite boys!

"Yup! Just let me get my purse." I said running back into my room grabbing my purse.

I'm so excited! This is my first time seeing them live since this is their first time coming to Oklahoma, where I live.

"How do I look?" I asked Chloe as I walked out to the cab.

I was wearing a red boyfriend pullover that had Mini mouse kissing Micky on the cheek on me with lite blue jeans and white Converse. My hair was curled, beach waves, and my make up was mainly nature with the exception of my black eyeliner.

"Amazing as always! All the boys there will be falling for you!" She said winking at me as we got into the taxi.

"Yeah right! They only guys who will be there are either dads or the boys in the bands!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Maybe it will be one of the band boys!" She said giving me a friendly push.

Authors note: yay! First chapter! The title will make more since father along in the story! And, if you aren't reading my Hollywood Ending fanfic please go read it! Oh and, in this i am using a lot of things in my life, such as...my name, my best friends name, where I live, and probably some random stories in it. But sadly I haven't met or seen BYE live:( well thanks for reading! Please vote and comment