Chapter 11

I jumped up from where I was laying with Toby's arm around me. What happened? Was it all a dream? Well I'm still here so some of it was a dream. Did we really kiss? So many questions in my head. I looked down at Toby. He's so cute when he sleeping. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of him.

"Holy shit!" I said our loud. Crap I don't want to wake him up.

He sat up rubbing his eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked. He has a really sexy morning voice.

"It's 9 am! I have 10 text from Chloe, 2 from Riley, and 5 from Connor!"

He picked up his phone too. "I have a lot from them too." He said going through them all.

"I'm gonna go call Chloe." I said then got up an dialed Chloe's number.

"Abby? Where are you?" She said in a concerned voice.

"Um...the same place I was last night. Where are you?"

"I'm at your house with Connor and Riley. And um you aunt Tab is gonna be here in an hour! Wait....you and Toby slept there last night....together?"

"Shut up Chloe. We will be there in 20-30 minutes!" I said hanging up the phone. "We have to go like

Right now! Will you call a cab while I pick this stuff up?"

"Yeah of course. Do you know a number of a cab company?"

"Here." I said handing him my phone. "It's under Tulsa City Cabs."

"Okay thanks." He said and dialed the number.

I started to pack up all the stuff. "Hey, the cab will be here in like 10 minutes." He said and came and helped me pick up some of the stuff.

"Okay. We will have to be careful going out of the building. I'm not sure if me dad is here or not." I said standing up.

"Didn't you say that your parents were on a business trip?"

"Yeah, my mom and step dad. My parents got a devours when I was 2."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I'm used to it." I said. "We can just leave this trash up here. Bring the blank tho."

"Yeah, okay." He said getting everything.

"Thanks for helping." I said giving him a side hug. Man I really wish that we kissed last night.

"Any time." He said then we Snuck down stairs to the cab.

Authors note: LOL! I love how all of you guys thought that I would actually make me die! Well thanks for reading! I got over 1000 reads!!!!!! That's awesome! Love you guys!<3 bye! Oh and sorry I didn't update for a while!