Chapter 6

Oh my gosh! There they are. Looking around the room I see Braiden, Thomas, Toby, Connor, and Riley all sitting on a small couch together.

"Hey girls!" Toby said. "They I like you sign!" He said pointing at my sign and laughing. "I saw it during the show. It's pretty cool!"

"Connie! It's the girl who wants to have you babies." Riley said to Connor.

I looked over at Chloe and saw her blushing like crazy. I got to save her. "Yeah, I bet her $20 that she wouldn't actually say that." I said digging through my purse. "Here it is!" I handed her the bill and gave her a I better get it back look.

"Oh cool! So what's your guys names?" Thomas asked.

"I'm Abby and this is Chloe." I said.

"Cool names guys." Braiden said.

"Thanks! Can we get a picture with all of you?" Chloe asked.

"Of course!" Thomas said.

Get by Toby! Stand by Toby. You can do it Abby.

They all started to stand in a line and he and Chloe nudged our way in between them after We had handed Sam both our phones and my camera.

YES! I'm standing between Toby and Riley. We stood there and Sam took the pictures.

"Thanks Sam!" I said taking my phone and camera.

"Hello?" Sam said into his phone and walking out of the room.

They all went and sat down on the couch again. "Wanna sit down?" Toby asked. "You can sit by me...since you like that." He said winking at me.

I laughed and sat by him, than said "That as in you, or sitting?"

"I don't know why don't you tell me?" Toby said with a cocky smirk on his face.

"I think I like both."

"Which do you like better?"

"Definitely sitting!"

"You know you want this!"

"Toby...nobody wants that." Riley said.

"Riley, was I talking to you?" Toby asked.

"Yep!" Riley said.

"No. I'm pretty sure I was talking to the beautiful girl sitting Next to me." Toby replied.

Oh. My. Gosh. Toby just called me beautiful! But does he really mean it? Nah. People say it but they don't mean it.

"You thinks she beautiful?" Chloe snapped back.

"Umm...well....uhh..." Toby said blushing.

"Oooooo! Little tobster gots a crush!" Braiden said.

"Shut up Braiden! Don't you need to call your girlfriend or something?" Toby asked him.

"Shit! You are right! I'll see you guys later! If I don't see you girls again it was nice meeting you. Abby be careful....Toby is a bit to handle." He said winking and waking out looking at his phone.

"A bit to handle?" I asked Toby.

"Don't listen to him. He has no idea what he is talking about." He said.

"Hey guys Im gonna go to bed. I don't feel very good." Thomas said.

"Okay Thomas! Feel better! It was great to finally meet you!" Chloe said jumping up to give him a hug.

I followed her giving him a hug too. "Feel better Thomas! Hope to see you again soon!" I said to him.

"You guys too! It was great meeting you." Thomas said to us, then looked at Toby. "There's something different about this one." He pointed at me. "Keep her around." Then he walked out the door and I was blushing like crazy.

Authors note: hey guys!!! Sorry I didn't update Tuesday! I was at an archery competition. I got 3rd. That's means to don't get to go to state:( whatever! Well here ya go! The title will make sense soon!(;