Chapter 13

Toby's POV

I had so much fun with Abby last night. I really like her but I don't things to go to fast, and I don't want her to think I'm being pushy.

"Guys, we have to go get ready for the news show today! We have sound check at 1:30." Riley said.

"Yeah, that's in an hour and a half." Connor said looking at his phone.

"Okay. Then let's go." I said. "Are we just gonna meet Thomas and Braiden the news station?"

"No, they are gonna come pick us up." Riley said.

"Okay." I said.

"Hey! Abby and Chloe should come with us!" Connor said.

"Yes! You guys wanna come?" I said looking directly into Abby's big brown eyes.

"Yes!" She exclaimed!

"What time are the other boys gonna be here?" Chloe asked.

"In about 10 minutes." Connor said.

"Okay, we are just gonna go get ready really fast!" Abby said grabbing Chloe's hand then ran to the back of the house.

We all waited playing on our phones while they got ready.

"GIRLS!" Connor yelled. "THEY ARE HERE!"

Then Abby and Chloe came running down the hallway.

Don't get me wrong, Chloe looked pretty. But.....Abby. She was beautiful. She was wearing a peach flowy shirt with a black collar a black leather jacket and skinny jeans with black combat boots.

It was different than what she was wearing yesterday. But I like it both ways. She's one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen.

"Toby, you okay?" She asked me. At that point I realized I had been starting at her.

"Yeah, ready to go?" I said looking up.

"I think Toby likes what he sees." Chloe said winking at Abby.

"Chloe!" Abby said sounding shocked she said that. Chloe just smiled like she was pleased with herself. I swear, if Chloe was a little older her and Connor would be perfect for each other.

Abby's POV

'Oh my gosh. I'm about to go to before you exits tour bus!' I thought to myself as I walked down the hallway to meet the guys.

When we walked into the living room, where the boys where waiting, Toby was looking at his phone. When he heard us walk into the living room he looked up from his phone. He stared at me. For a good 15 seconds.

"Toby, you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, ready to go?" He said quickly directing his attention to Connor and Riley. I kinda liked it when he was focused on me.

"I think Toby likes what he sees." Chloe said winking at him.

I'm going to kill her.

"Chloe!" I said. That was the only thing I could think to say. She just smiled looking pleased with herself.

"I agree with Chloe." Connor said in a very mocking tone looking at Toby and winking.

"Toby likey?" Riley joined in.

"Can we go now?" Toby said sounding annoyed.

"Yes, let's exit now." Connor said walking to the door.

"Toby does likey." Chloe whispered in my ear. I elbowed her in the boob. "AHH! THE FRENCH GIRLS!" She yelled.

"What?" They all said at once sounding confused.

"Nothing." I said. "Let's go!" Them we all hurried out the door.

I was the last one out the door so I could lock it. When I got out I turned around and locked the door. When I stood back up I felt a pair of arms rap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder. I put my hands were his hand rested on my belly bottom.

*BEEEEEEEP*

We both just stood there for a second then bursted out laughing.

After laughing for a while, in the same position, I turned to go to the bus. Toby didn't move.

I looked up at him. He looked down at me. "Hey, we should probably-" he cut me off.

"Just wait a second." He said then started to lean down. I wrapped my arms around his waist and stood up on my tip toes a little, till our lips were just inches apart.

Then....