Chapter 18

~at the mall~

"I am starving!" Toby said as we walked into the mall with our fingers intertwined.

"Then lets go get something to eat." I suggested.

"Okay let's go!" He said, the. We walked to the good court.

This is crazy. Just 24 hours ago I was just a fan. I was a fan who dreamed of something like this happening to me, but didn't think it ever would. Now, I'm walking through the mall with with the person I have hundreds of pictures of, holding his hand.

We got to the food Court and I went and got a seat while Toby got the food.

*buzz buzz*

I looked down at my phone and saw I had a text from an unknown number.

'Hey girl! It's Lexi, your BYE buddy! :D so..,.i just saw you on the news. YOU AND TOBY?!'

Text to: Lexi

Yep! I'm at the mall with him right now! I will call you later?

Text from: Lexi

Awesome! You need to tell me everything!

I got a couple other text about people seeing my on the news. It must have just aired.

"What's a cute thing like you doing sitting all alone?" A random dude said sitting down next to me.

"Waiting..." I said sounding frustrated. I hope Toby comes fast. What's taking him so long?

"Waiting for who?" He asked getting really closer to my face as if he was going to kiss me.

"Waiting for me." Toby said, sounds very mad, putting down the chick-Fil-A bags and drinks.

"Go away kid. I have business to attend to." He said to toby then kissed me. I tried my hardest to push him away but he was too strong. I felt Toby reaching over my shoulders and push him off me. Toby punched the dude in the nose. He grabbed his nose and you could see blood on his hand.

"Go away kid. I have business to attended to." Toby said mocking him. The dude then walked way sitting on the other side of the food court. He looked over at me and Toby, who had now sat down by me where they guy was sitting, then toby kissed me. I know that it was just to make that dude mad but it was magic, just like the last one. I pulled back from the kiss and said "thanks."

"For what?" He asked.

"Getting that dude off of me like you did."

"You shouldn't have to thank me for that."

"Yes I should! Who's knows what would have happened if you didn't do that."

"Well I think I should be the only one that's gets to kiss you right now." He said sending chills down my spin. Then he kissed me again.

"I think I should be the only one who gets to kiss you."

"That's a good idea."

"Can we eat now? I'm starving!" I said digging in the bag.

"Moment ruiner." He said jokingly.

"I can't help what I am!" I said then started eating.

*buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz*

My phone rang.

"Sorry. I have to take this. It's my director." I said to Toby answering the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey Abby. I just wanted to call and tell you that the play is cancelled." The director of the play, Mark, said into the phone.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Well...the stage lights caught on fire and the stage burnt down."

"Oh my gosh. Okay. Thanks for telling me. Bye." I said hanging up the phone.

"Everything Okay?" Toby asked.

"Yeah, you the theater that the play I'm in burnt down so the are canceling the play." I said.

"Oh no. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. It just gives me more time to spend with you before you leave." I said.

"Well that defiantly a plus." He said.

Then we finished eating and walked around the mall hand in hand.

~sorry it's kinda short! I've been really busy. Well...if anyone is going to Dallas warped on friday, august 2nd, 2013, send me a message! We should totes meet up (:

35+ votes 150+ reads 15+ comments.

Question of the chapter- what is your favorite hobby? Mine are skateboarding and acting!

~Vote~comment~share~be sexual~