Chapter 19 <the end>

<because this is the last chapter I decided to update early!>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz*

I looked down at my phone and saw Chloe was calling me.

"Chloe's calling." I told Toby, who was still holding my hand, as we walked into the movie theater. "Hello?"

"Um..Abby?" Chloe said on the other line.

"Yeah?"

"Well...I was on twitter and a lot of people are talking News interview. And there is this girl who I clamming to be Toby's girlfriend." She said. My heart stopped. I stopped walking and dropped Toby's hand. I could feel tiers coming up in my eyes.

"You okay?" Toby asked, looking at me with Concerned eyes. I looked at him quickly them looked away.

"W-what?" I asked Chloe.

"Her name is Taylor and she is from Orlando. She says that they started dating a couple weeks before he went on tour, so they have been dating for about a mouth, and for the past day he has been ignoring all of her calls and text." She explained.

"Did you ask Connor and Riley about it?" I asked. I still hadn't looked at Toby.

"Yeah. They said that he hasn't told them about anything but he was hanging out with someone and he didn't tell them who."

"Okay, I will ask Toby about it." I said holding back tiers and hanging up the phone. How could he do this to me? I was so hurt and so mad.

"Abby, what's wrong?" He asked.

I looked up at him. "Who's Taylor?" I said very Sternly.

"What?" He asked, pretending he didn't know what I was talking about. You could tell he did though.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked him.

"Abby, let me explain." He said.

"NO!" I yelled. Thankfully there wasn't very many people here. "Answer the question. Do you have a girlfriend? Yes or no?"

"Yes, but Abby, I forgot about her when I met you. I haven't talked to her since the moment I met you."

"So is that what your going to do to me? Your gonna leave and meet some other girl and not talk to me again?"

"No! I met you and I forgot about her because there is something special about you. Would I have fine in a news show and said that I like YOU, if I was going to do that?"

"Whatever Toby. You are going to leave and meet some other girl and I'm just gonna be a girl you left in Oklahoma." I said then started to run off.

"Abby, that's not gonna happen." He said running after me grabbing my arm.

"No Toby. Just leave me alone." I said pulling away.

"Abby? What's going on?" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up and saw Austin, my ex boyfriend, standing there.

"Austin!" I cried then ran into his arms.

"Abby, please." Toby begged.

"Dude, just leave her alone." Austin said to Toby still hugging me, then he put his arm around my shoulders and walked away. "Do you want to tell me what happened?"

Then I told him everything. Saying it all over made it hurt even more, but I forgot that Austin had hurt me. He did the same thing Toby was going to do to me.

"Abby, just forget about him. You have me now." Austin said then leaned down and kissed me. Kissing him didn't feel the same as kissing Toby, but I forced myself to think it is just because I wanted to forget about him.

"You right." I said ripping a year from my cheek.

"Abby?"

"Yeah Austin?"

"Will you forgive me?"

"I forgive you." I said hugging him again.

"Be my girlfriend again?" He asked.

I thought about that for a second. Maybe it's what I need. It will help me forget about Toby. "I would love too." I said them leaned up and kissed him.

*buzz buzz*

Text From: Toby

Abby, I'm sorry. I was going to break up with her. Please forgive me.

I frowned. I want to forgive him but I can't get hurt again. "What's wrong?"

"Toby just texted me and asked me to forgive him." I told him.

"Here, let me text him back." Austin said. I handed him my phone.

Text to: Toby

Too late bro. She's with me now. -Austin.

<the end>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awh! It's over! I will do a sequel if I can get 50+ votes on this chapter. Comment and tell me what you guys think! Thanks for reading. I love you <3

Also, I did start a new Toby fanfic! It's called 'started with a bye'. So go read that (:

Alright. Peace out ugly Girl Scout!

Just joking! You beautiful girl! (;