Nyx x oswald cobblepot

Wholesome one:]]]

      "Shut up and kiss me"

                   ♡

Nyx gazed at oswald as she smirked hearing him rant about his past highschool life, before oswald glanced at Nyx." You didn't tell your story Nyx" he muttered as he took a sip of whiskey eyeing Nyx, The girl rolled her eyes as she sat all proper and lady like " it's so boring though ozzie " she purred slightly, Oswald blinked slightly raising a brow curiously " Really now? I'm sure you were the girl that made boys drool all over you" he said chuckling softly. Nyx paused as she sighed softly " Not even close Oswald " she muttered calmly. Which made oswald grow curious as he tilted his head slightly.  " Oh now you have me curious little dove" he smiled as he smirked slightly, Nyx gazed at Oswald rolling her eyes " your not gonna shut up until I tell you my past I'm assuming?" She said with an eye roll as she fiddled with her hair, oswald smirked as he nodded " Go on little dove, tell me your story" he purred as Nyx sighed " God your lucky your so cute for a greedy king, But anyways.." she said before explaining.  Nyx was the nerdy geeky girl who pulled straight A's and took any challenge that came her way. Never  wearing make up or anything reveal like how she did now. She was the annoying geeky girl who stayed covered up and kept her head in books instead of the drama or boys. Oswald listened to Nyx's story as he tilted her head " if you were so nerdy why aren't you like working for NASA " he asked curiously as Nyx paused " I prefer singing and dancing now love, besides if I never sang I wouldn't have ever met my darling king" she purred before gently kissing his nose as oswald smiled softly," I guess your right love"