puffball x carmine falcone

♡          "fuck."           ♡

♡                                                 ♡

A soft hum came from puffballs lips, gently running her hands across Falcones shoulders she smiled a sweet angelic smile. Gazing into his dark black bold eyes with her green eyes. God he was like a gentleman, no he was. But at the same time he was a leader, a man who didn't take no for an answer. It was almost like they were made for eachother. Lost in her thoughts about Falcone, she barely noticed him gently kissing her face cheeks before moving her long pink faded green hair out of the way so he could see her eyes. Pausing and gazing up at falcone she smiled softly. God this was all she ever wanted, a someone who finally loved her even if she was a freak show from how she saw herself she was grateful Falcone saw her differently. That's why she loved him although Zsasz was always around them. Yes zsasz knew about their secret relationship but it still bothered puffball that she couldn't kill him. Keeping her gaze on falcone before Victor zsasz walked in. A slightly annoyed huff came from Puffball's mouth before she rolled her eyes glancing away. Falcone could tell she was annoyed Victor interrupted their free time. A soft sigh came from Falcones mouth before he stroked puffballs face cheeks smiling a sweet smile before gazing at Zsasz. " Yes Victor?" He asked curiously, tilting his head slightly. Zsasz stared into Falcones eyes before shaking his head " Just making sure she hasn't killed you yet" he hummed softly. Before turning to walk out, Zsasz always did this. He always walked in on their free time and ruined it. It drove puffball insane almost. She just wanted time alone with the man she loved, Hell she barely got time with Falcone. Scoffing before resting her head on his shoulder. Falcone grumbled before gently running his hand through Puffball's hair. "Babydoll, he's just messing with you," he said softly, smiling. Puffball scoffed glancing at the floor she snarled. " Yeah well it's annoying" she huffed slightly, Falcone made her feel like she mattered yet a person like Zsasz almost always being around ruined it sometimes. Falcone frowned gently, petting Puffball's ear " I'll talk to him about it babydoll I promise" he hummed softly. Puffball paused, melting into the touch before frowning " do.. do you think I'm here to kill you…" she asked softly, her little nose twitching almost like a scared rabbit. Falcone paused slightly, she had never asked this before" Of course not Camille.." He spoke gently gazing into Puffball's soft emerald eyes. "No you are,,,Zsasz is always coming in here and it's driving me insane!" She spoke with an upset voice as tears formed in her eyes" Everytime we're alone he always comes in, it makes me feel like you don't trust me.. " she said, frowning softly. Falcone paused gently, using his hands to wipe the tears aways. " Angel he's only doing it cause he doesn't trust you doll.. of course I trust, you're my everything." He said before gently kissing puffball's forehead. Puffball pauses sniffled slightly gazing up at falcone " well I don't trust him either.. " she muttered with a pout. Falcone nodded softly gently stroking puffballs face cheeks " I know babydoll I know.." he hummed softly. The soft gentle touches was enough to cheer up Puffball. "I love you ya goof…" she mumbled, laying her head slightly on his shoulder. " I love you too baby" he hummed softly.