The Sound Of A Bell

I stepped away from the table in shock further make a mess with the tea.

"your lover" I yelled.

shun's face changed back into his child cute self "shhhhh keep it down or Kota-kun will hear you" he yelled in a whisper tone.

who's Kota-kun?

"hear what papa" the child emerged from the other room and rubbed his eyes.

"nothing kota" he said with a smile.

"papa" kota walked over to us almost in a stumble and fell into shuns arms.

"yes kota" he said, while gently stroking his hair.

"where's sei-chan" he yawned.

It was quite late, im sure way past this little guys bed time. Shun picked him up and took him into the other room. You could hear him trying to explain that he'll be back later, and came back into the room.

"Nozumi it's getting quite late."

He was right though, it was nearly nine thirty boy dose time fly. Shun had a sad expression as he was cleaning up the tea.

"Do you need any help" I asked and got up but he insisted that he was fine.

"im sorry but its quite late" shun was at the sink washing the cloth he used to wipe the tea with. "if you don't mind can we finish this conversation tomorrow?" shun had a sad expression so I showed my self out. "don't mind about the jacket... just return it when its been washed" he said.

As the door closed behind me. I gripped the jacket and headed to the room, I stopped outside the door and hesitated before going in.

"h-hiro-san" I called out to him but there was no response. just as I steeped into the bed room I was blindfolded.

"hiro? is that you" I yelled.

but no response, I was stripped of the wet jacket and thrown on the bed. my pants were yanked off, then I heard it.

"Nozumi" hiro called in a monotone voice. His cold hands caressed my body and I shivered as they touched every inch of me, as if he were inspecting constantly.

"ahh h-hiro" I tried to keep my voice in but let off a soft moan.

"I see this is still a lovely pink" he said.

When his hands were done touching me I heard him move off the bed and slide something off the table.

"hiro-san what are you doing?" I asked.

but he chuckled. "you'll know soon enough"

A tug went down on my arm as he forced them to my back. I let out a painful scream but he ignored it, I felt something stiff and prickly bind my hands, then my whole body.

"what is this...? rope!?"

The rope binded my body in a diamond shaped pattern, I felt it go over my neck on both shoulder and across my chest; before it made it was down my stomach and stopped.

"what are you doing hiro" I struggled to break free but felt the rope tighten.

I tried to scream again but was quickly gagged with what could only be described as a small ball. No words could escape as my voice was muffled. I could feel the blindfold get wet as it soaked up my tears like a sponge.

"Nozumi are you comfortable?" he seized his prior actions and stepped off the bed, it creaked as he leaned in and grabbed my cock.

"Mmfh"

"its ok Nozumi" hiro's voice had a sinister tone as he put something on me. what is this? a tiny jingle could be heard as it wrapped tight around my cock, he held my legs down as he put the item on.

"there all done" his voice had a sense of accomplishment in it. The sound of the bed creaking could be heard as he sat on it,

"Nozumi did you know that when your blindfolded all of your other sense's are heightened?" he whispered in my ear and placed what felt like cloths pins on my nipples."I bet you know want to know why im doing this?" he said softly as he gently touched the bell.

I nodded my head to get the answer, it was stiff from the rope and hurt as I moved but I needed to know. he stood up and I felt his shadow hovering over me.

"im doing this because not once but twice you have wronged me."

"Mmfh?"

He pulled me up and flipped me over. What did he mean by I wronged him...? I felt my head hit the pillow and the blindfold loosen.

"I have a surprise for you Nozumi" he said. I struggled as something was being inserted one by one into me, it felt cold and round. "have you guessed what they are yet?" I could tell by there shape it was marbles. "look your ass is sucking it up like a woman" he said as he thrusted more into me. "I bet you let others play with this haven't you" he yelled I shivered each time he put one in. "Nozumi" his voice echoed in my ear. "Nozumi" he sounded like he was sad but his tone quickly changed, he hoisted me up with a violent force. I heard the sound of a zipper, and braced myself.

(ahh) a sharp dull pain could be felt as hiro penetrated deeply into to.

(ahh ahh Nngh) I felt my saliva drip down and land on my chest, the rope felt tight around my skin and buried itself in my flesh; it was painful with each thrust. I was unsure if it was pain I was feeling or pleasure as it burned my skin, the jingle of a bell could be heard as the bed creaked.

"Mmm"

"your squeezing me so tightly, do you like this sound Nozumi? its beautiful isn't it"

I was at my limit. "what's that Nozumi" his hands made there way up to my nipples which felt numb, he squeezed them tighter till I let out a painful moan.

"ill bet your at your limit" he said.

"Mmmm" hiro took the gag out and kissed me. "ahh h-hiro Please let Me cum" the bell around my cock prevented me from doing so, the pain was unbearable.

"I told you to call me Takashi when were alone!" he thrusted deeper.

"a-ahh im s-sorry takashi" I pleaded.

"heh heh I can still feel the marbles inside you. Of course you must be feeling it with the blindfold still on" hiro griped my cock and rubbed the tip.

"Don't... touch" I yelled.

"it feels good doesn't it?"

"uh ah ah hah P-please" my mind went blank.

"N-Nozumi im at my limit to" hiro lifted my chin and kissed me once more. "Im going to take it off" he hesitated before complying.

"ahhh Nngh" I felt something warm splatter on my chest and slowly leak out of me down my ass and to my thigh.

"its been a while but we finally came together" the blind fold loosened and I saw hiro's sad expression, if I wasn't tied up I would have hugged him. He took off the blindfold and untied the rope, hiro caressed my hair and left the room with the rope. I yanked the blindfold off and tried to stand up.

"damnit it feels like he broke my hips" I mumbled.

I hobbled to the bathroom and heard a tink on the tile floor, red... blood, semen, and the green marbles fell out as I stepped into the shower, red lines could be seen all throughout my body but not as deep as I expected. I leaned on the glass, the cold water felt good on my skin.

"hiro I would never betray you.. why cant you see that?"