Mystery Couple

When we got up to the presidential suite or pent house Hiro threw me on the king sized bed and loosened his tie.

"You've been very bad Nozumi" his eyes were focused on the kill and he waited to pounce with swiftness.

"w-wait hiro-san lets talk this over...?" But my words didn't connect;

He ripped off my shirt with the sound of buttons flying in different directions and heard a tink as they landed, he turned my face into the pillow so that no one would hear my call for help, not that it mattered because we were the only ones on this floor thanks to the new president over here. For a moment it felt like he hesitated but continued anyway, his large hands caressed my behind running his warmth all over as he inched his way further down, one of his hands moved its way to my front and lightly stroked my penis with his fore fingers. He hoisted my ass up and took off my pants forcefully I felt his breath as he turned me around and leaned in for a kissed, but stopped mid way I started to feel faint and he tightened his grip on my cock, a jolt of pain ran down my spine.

"this is your punishment" he said with his famous sinister glare, but I my vision felt hazy and his grin was the last thing I saw.

-

"Nozumi.... Nozumi are you ok!?" Hironobu said.

he stopped all Further actions and shook me Vigorously. A light snore could be heard,

"what the hell... did you really fall asleep on me!" he said agitated.

Hiro gently place me down and laid me under the sheets and covers. He got up, walked to the end of the bed and sat down to light his cigarette.

"I don't blame you for falling asleep, after all it is 4 o'clock in the morning" he took a few puffs of his cigarette and put it out in an ash tray near by.

"Guess its time to send Ryuu his documents."

Hiro got up and called the front desk to bring up the latest laptop they had. When it arrived he sat in the other room and typed on his computer.

"just you wait Nozumi, your punishment has just been upgraded" he mumbled in the dim laptop lit room.

-

When I woke up I felt pressure around my waist, and as I tried to move away; it brought me in closer.

"what the"

"good morning." hiro's face wasn't frowning but it wasn't smiling either, it was impossible to tell his mood.

"m-morning hiro-san" I stuttered as the words came out, "im sorry but could you please let me go..?" I struggled till he loosened his grip and I jumped to my feet.

"you know you left me alone last night right" he said.

"yes, I'm so sorry."

I had just realized what happened and tried to fix the problem right away before he got mad. I bowed down to apologize when I noticed these red marks all over my body.

"im glad you understand what situation your in" his expression showed bliss as he leaned up and pulled the covers over him.

"i'm going back to bed I was up all night" what did he do to me last night?, I ran to the bathroom and examined myself in the mirror I was covered in hickies.

"oh one more thing Nozumi" Hiro called out from the bed room. "I want you to visit the main attractions in the hotel and make a list."

It was easier said then done I put on the clothes that were laid out for me with out disturbing hiro and left the suite to do what I was told to do.  The hallway was huge but it was to be expected of a five star hotel I went down the elevator and walked around aimlessly till I found my way into the main lounge at the front.