A Risky Plan Of Fate

"im sorry that im asking soo much from you nozumi. But if this plan goes right it would be all thanks to you" shun seemed a little happier than before after talking his problems out. " to be honest I was a little happy that your lover stopped me and seiji... if it continued I would just be letting him take advantage of me time and time again, and we would drift farther apart"

I could tell he really cared a lot about seiji by the sincerity in his tone. But its ironic that we stopped him this time around instead of vise versa like he always does. Shun took out a piece of paper with the plan on it.

"like I said its no problem" I took the paper and looked it over. "besides it seems fairly easy." My voice cracked.

The time was nearly five, it was the time hiro said he would be back around, but I'm sure he'll be late if he forgot his laptop earlier in the kitchen.

"As for the plan we can start tonight."

"t-tonight! but how can we start if you don't even know where he is?"

Shun laughed. "if its one thing I know about seiji he's out right now trying to find himself a new toy to break In some bar"

We got our things ready and shun gave me a suit to borrow, he went in the room to check up on kota and left soon after.

"Is it alright to just leave him there?" I asked.

"Don't worry we went over the rules this morning and he'll be fine for the night... It's not the first time, besides he's asleep and wont wake up till morning" he mumbled. We took the elevator down to the main hall then the stairs to the parking garage.

"Hold up shun I need to call Hiro-san and tell him about where we're going." He nodded and went ahead to pull the car around. Hiro's phone rang but no one answered, after a few times I was sent to voice mail. "Ummm hiro me and shun are going to look for his lover seiji in a bar, when you get this message please call me back."

A pitch black car swerved around the side and stopped a few inches away from me, as I took a few steps back. Shun rolled down the window and yelled.

"Nozumi hop in!" He thrusted his foot On the gas and zoomed off without a moments hesitation. It rode smoothly and had rich leather seating... shun must be rich or something.

"oh shun do you even know where this bar is?" I asked. He shook his head.

"im sure it must be close, he dosent like to stray to far. Besides hes a classy man" The engine reeved once more and the car was put into high gear.

"hold on nozumi" In nearly five minutes we were at a luxurious bar not that far away from the hotel.

It glistened as the sun settled in the horizon making its finally goodbye. Shun and I jumped out the car and stood near the entrance. As we made our way inside it was filled with your typical average host. But they were all male.

I leaned over to shun and whispered in his ear. "does this place seem more like a host club that a bar to you?" He leaned in close and whispered back.

"well actually this place is both, its famous around here for accommodating mostly male patrons" he pointed to the right side that mostly resembled a bar hang out. "people who just want to drink are served over there but..." he pointed to the left side. "those who come to relax, and require a little extra attention go over there. Besides seiji isn't interested in a host, he enjoys the chase."

A young boy who look about a year younger than me approached us and sat us down in a table at the back. "if there anything and I mean anything you gentlemen need just call" He placed a card down with is phone number on it, his age, and his name before walking away, and stopping just to look back at us.

Where has the youth gone in children I glanced at the card and noticed he was about two years older than hiro. "g-guess you should never judge a book by its cover... or face" I mumbled.

"I'll start by going over what you need to know. First is seiji's charisma, he's a playboy so don't be tempted by his sweet words, also he's the type of touchy feely guy who tends to get way with things, because of his clever word play" shun set a small folder on the table and opened it. "the plan is quite simple, oh and I adjusted it to fit just the two of us since your lover isn't here."

"but how an I suppose to get his attention though?"

"No need to worry about that, if you weren't taken and I didn't have a lover I probably would have raped you by now" shun smirked. "It was a joke but seriously don't worry... because he'll approach you oh his own. We can actually wait a little while to see is your lover will come before seiji dose."

He was right thought, I had forgotten to call hiro back to see if he would answer this time. As I took out my phone my phone and dialed him shun pushed me down to the table and closed my phone.

"shun what are you-!" he put his hand over my mouth to muffle the sound.

"quiet nozumi he's here" he pointed towards the door where a tall man with brown hair stood there with shades on. He took them off and scoped the surrounding area without detecting us and walked over to the bar.

"wow did he really not notice us?"

"I think we should carry on with the plan without your Hiro-san" shun looked at me and smiled. "don't worry I'll stop him before he goes to far."

let us set the plan in motion.

This by far is the shortest chapter... it pains me to say. (I try and keep all of my chapter words above 1,500 per chapter. well thx for reading this far into it. But sadly were almost at a close. {awwww} but if im not to busy with work, i'll add the back story of how Nozumi and Hironobu I mean Hiro met. I look forward to the comments and like if I should do it or not. Until kittens >:)