Milky White Water

I received the letter from hiro and made my way down stairs to the open hot spring. The sign was still in place {Reserved Area For V.I.P Guests Only} I went in and felt the steam condense into water on my skin. I went in the back to change and came out with only a towel around me.

"Nozumi" he said.

hiro was siting on the side of the bath and waved his hand to single me to come to him.

"Come here nozumi"

I couldn't resist the temptation and was pulled towards him by an invisible force, his stature was superb he sat tall with steam dripping off of him, he pulled me close to him into the water.

"Ahh hiro-San it's hot"

"don't worry you'll get use to it" he said with his smug smile.

But it did feel good it's been a while since I've been in a hot spring, I leaned on hiro and he supported my weight.

"It's nice huh" hiro put his hand on my shoulder. "I shut this place down for the two of us" he said. As his hand slowly crept down my back.

"Nngh h-hiro"

"it's Takashi nozumi, how many times do I have to tell you"

He leaned in for a kiss. I felt myself getting light headed and my body heat up, his hand thrusted one finger into to me.

"Ahh takashi" I gripped his shoulders with enough force to break the skin.

"tch" hiro grunted in pain but said nothing.

"Nozumi are you ok" his voice ringed throughout my head, and his glare sent shivers down my spine no matter what he did he always made sure I was ok. He hesitated and waited for a nod from me till he inserted two more fingers. It wasn't as painful as his BDSM session yesterday but was much gentler. Hiro hoisted me up on the ledge.

"W-what are you doing takashi" my body was exposed to the open air and he spreaded my legs apart.

"Be quiet nozumi or some one might hear you, what dose it look like I'm doing"

hiro started with a kiss then slowly went down to my nipples, he teased them with his hands and watched my twisted expression of pleasure, his mouth crept down to my lower waist.

"Nn ahh" I muffled my voice and pushed him away.

"What the hell nozumi" he ruffled his hair.

"Please don't it's dirty" I pleaded but he grabbed my hands and pushed me down.

"don't think I'm doing this out of pity..." Hiro leaned his head on mine "I'm doing this because I love you"

love... I felt tears well up in my eyes "I love you to takashi" he whipped my eyes and continued. His warm lips, his smooth tongue, the sound of his heart in synch with mine.

"Ahh takashi please go slower" his tounge was touching we everywhere and everywhere he touched it burned deeply.

"Ahh takashi I'm at my limit."

"Hold it nozumi" he demanded but it was to late.

"Ah hiro I mean takashi I'm so sorry" h-he swallowed it! I scurried to me feet but was pulled into the hot water.

"What's wrong nozumi" he whipped his cum stained mouth and licked his fingers. "I don't mind" he had an evil grin and turned me over.

"I'm going to enter now"

"w-wait water will get in"

"is that so..." Hiro thrusted his finger in once more and twisted it. I held in my scream as he leaned in and whispered in my ear.